Best/easiest places for pulling on planet Earth

You must have asked for something very niche ;)

Didn't even get that far. I asked did she want to go to a room (or whatever they're called in those places) & she point blank refused to go.

It's not a story I'm proud to be telling.

I actually think I know why she said no. My jaw was wrapped around the back of my ear, so that may have had something to to with it.

Didn't even get that far. I asked did she want to go to a room (or whatever they're called in those places) & she point blank refused to go.

I actually think I know why she said no. My jaw was wrapped around the back of my ear, so that may have had something to to with it.

Aah well...her loss eh!!

Is that actually you in your avatar?

Went in this 5 storey club in Prague.. everyone in the place on a short term trip looking for ... it...

What are the best places for pulling you’ve been to?
Mansfield used to have the biggest ratio of men to women iirc. Mate who worked down there said there was always more fanny on the lash than lads.

Back