Best drain cleaner

The plug hole and pipes for the shower are plastic. It sounds like it might melt.
nope theres inhibitors to stop it attacking plastic. your problem though sounds as if the the trap has failed and isnt holding enough water in it to "trap" or prevent smells soming back up the pipe. The basic job of a trap

Cheers for the responses everyone, serious and funny!

Yes the shower is mainly clogged up with lasses hair, it’s a f***ing nightmare.

I know One Shot isn’t meant for home use, it came recommended to me and I managed to get my hands on some online last year.

Seems you’ve got to be in the trade to get some, might have to see if I can suss someone out to get some for me or explore the other options mentioned on here. Cheers.

I know One Shot isn’t meant for home use, it came recommended to me and I managed to get my hands on some online last year.

Seems you’ve got to be in the trade to get some, might have to see if I can suss someone out to get some for me or explore the other options mentioned on here. Cheers.

Where you at mate youcan get some on my crossling account.

Daft question but does the plug hole not lift out then a kind of tube too? Ours does n doing that slowly you can clear everything in the trap.

The plug hole and pipes for the shower are plastic. It sounds like it might melt.

Fine on plastic mate.

Fact: eats through rags etc though in drains. Lethal gear.

Last edited:

I'm sure I've seen that One Shot in B&Q

B and q "power plumber" seems very good by the reviews. 16 notes a shot mind.

I'm sure I've seen that One Shot in B&Q
Used to have it, no more . It's vicious in the wrong hands.

Last edited:
One Shot isn’t meant to be used at home is it? I’ve got a bottle of it but it’s never been used as it has ‘for industrial use only’ or something printed on the bottle.

Been using bicarb, caustic soda, bleach and white vinegar in an attempt to stop the shower smelling like a pond every morning but can I fuck get rid of the smell.
Chuck a 2 litre bottle of full fat coke down.

Where you at mate youcan get some on my crossling account.

Daft question but does the plug hole not lift out then a kind of tube too? Ours does n doing that slowly you can clear everything in the trap.

Fine on plastic mate.

Fact: eats through rags etc though in drains. Lethal gear.

That would be great, cheers. Tried to inbox you but you’re full!

Morning

The drain on our shower blocks up quite quickly. Had been using One Shot drain cleaner but it’s not available on Ebay/Amazon anymore.

Any other good ones out there that people can recommend? I don’t even bother with the likes of Mr Muscle etc, absolutely shite.

Cheers

Daz
I always use the wife, very reliable.

Back