Best drain cleaner

Morning

The drain on our shower blocks up quite quickly. Had been using One Shot drain cleaner but it’s not available on Ebay/Amazon anymore.

Any other good ones out there that people can recommend? I don’t even bother with the likes of Mr Muscle etc, absolutely shite.

Cheers

Daz

Morning

The drain on our shower blocks up quite quickly. Had been using One Shot drain cleaner but it’s not available on Ebay/Amazon anymore.

Any other good ones out there that people can recommend? I don’t even bother with the likes of Mr Muscle etc, absolutely shite.

Cheers

Daz
One shot or something similar is available from crosslings or plumbase, you’ll need ID to buy it. Not open till tomorrow.

Dambuster. Good stuff, aint cheap though its about £30 a bottle. Just make sure you havent used owt else chemically recently or you`ll end up in hospital after chlorine gassing yersel like some other silly bugger round here :oops:

One Shot isn’t meant to be used at home is it? I’ve got a bottle of it but it’s never been used as it has ‘for industrial use only’ or something printed on the bottle.

Been using bicarb, caustic soda, bleach and white vinegar in an attempt to stop the shower smelling like a pond every morning but can I fuck get rid of the smell.

One Shot isn’t meant to be used at home is it? I’ve got a bottle of it but it’s never been used as it has ‘for industrial use only’ or something printed on the bottle.

Been using bicarb, caustic soda, bleach and white vinegar in an attempt to stop the shower smelling like a pond every morning but can I fuck get rid of the smell.
Need to get the trap off and clear it out.

Lasses hair clogged in the trap with piss, soap and spunk is going to reek.

It’s ok for home use just be very careful using it, pour directly into the drain slowly etc. Can leave some severe injuries if it goes wrong.

The answer is of course dismantle it and physically remove the offending nasty stuff. How easy this is in practice is another matter.

Need to get the trap off and clear it out.

Lasses hair clogged in the trap with piss, soap and spunk is going to reek.

The trap is clean as a whistle. That’s the first thing I did. I’m cleaning the shower on a daily basis now and it actually seems to be getting worse. The smell goes away once you start running the water but obviously it’s unused during the night, so the smell on a morning is horrid.

The trap is clean as a whistle. That’s the first thing I did. I’m cleaning the shower on a daily basis now and it actually seems to be getting worse. The smell goes away once you start running the water but obviously it’s unused during the night, so the smell on a morning is horrid.
Probably a dead body in the system somewhere then.

Back