Best custard cream biscuit

nessen

Striker
Had a real hankering for these and bought some for Sainsbury’s but they’re terrible. Anyone know of a decent version.

McVities for me.

The custard cream is a classic mainstay in the biscuit world, with it's baroque embossing harking back to more elegant times. Other biscuits have been and gone but the custard cream has held it's own in this ever changing world. They're distinctive and you know exactly what you're going to get with a custard cream. Excellent choice of biscuit fine fellow 😎

McVities for me.

The custard cream is a classic mainstay in the biscuit world, with it's baroque embossing harking back to more elegant times. Other biscuits have been and gone but the custard cream has held it's own in this ever changing world. They're distinctive and you know exactly what you're going to get with a custard cream. Excellent choice of biscuit fine fellow 😎
How eloquently put young lady 🧐😁

McVities for me.

Do you know where sells them? I haven’t seen a McVities custard cream for years. Not that I’ve been actively looking like

Back