Best 'comeback' chants to the opposing fans.

Not a comeback chant as such but I love the Hibs fans singing to the Hearts fans about their then manager Graham Rix, to the tune of the Manic Street Preachers.

“If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next”.

Brilliant:lol::lol:
Pretty sure it was hearts fans who sang it first I response to him being appointed

Nastiest chant I've ever heard came from Spurs fans against Arsenal...

"ADEBAYOR, ADEBAYOOOORRRRR,
HIS DAD WASHES ELEPHANTS, AND HIS MUM IS A WHORE"

Fuck me that was a dodgy one! I know that was fairly recent but wouldn't get away with it so easily in the current climate

Spurs fans had an even worse chant for Sol Campbell, it was so bad a few fans were banned for it.

Shortly after his affair was made Public we sang to Peter Shilton

If You`ve Slept with Tina clap your hands
and he joined in with the clapping:D:cool:

Everybody was pissing themselves :lol:
I was there for that song, saw the great Peter Stilton a few years ago in St Ives, Cornwall, lovely bloke, had a good chat with him. He asked who I supported, I said I wasn’t into football as I was a Sunderland fan which made him laugh. He said we would come good agin 👍

It's a self targeted chant but "Swing Lowe, swing Rupert Lowe, swing him from the Itchen Bridge" by Southampton fans sticks in the mind.
fa cup 2010 at st Mary's ... They were singing pay up POMPEY... On tv it sounded like the whole stadium were singing play up POMPEY... Oh how we laughed...

In the 8-0 at Southampton we were 7 down and the Southampton fans were singing the score. We replied with 8-7, we're gonna win 8-7. From memory, they appreciated the gallows humour.

Back