Best Coffee around ??

Been bang into my coffee of late. So would like a debate about it folks. By coffee I mean it can range from the normal americano to your hazelnut latte and so on.

Anyway what's your favourite and wheres your favourite place to grab one or go to.

The leading contender for me is caffe Nero at the minute , superb coffee. My preferred coffee from there is either a cappuccino or a flat white depends how I feel , or if I'm feeling really adventurous I will branch out and get a hazelnut latte with cream squirted on the top. Sensational.

Must admit I never touch instant coffee cannot get away with it awful stuff. Just Tea for me if I'm indoors.

Notable mentions go to McDonald's coffee, Starbucks, and I quite like that illy.

Costa's shite in my opinion.

So what coffee do you like and where from guys and dolls ?

I stole a load of coffee beans from my previous job in longbenton.

Still lasted me until this very day.

Best coffee I've had in a while was at that little Ouseburn Coffee place in Fenwick's food hall. Not the overly milky shite you get in most places.

I order my stuff from Vietnam. Dunno what it is, but their coffee is very flavoursome. Trung Nguyen.

I like all the high street chains coffee I've tried so far. Thought Costas was better than starbucks over the weekend.
Another shout out for Lidls Columbian jar.

Back