Best Coffee around ??

What's with the Seattle's best coffee idea - lots of plantations there?
About as authentic as a pizza in Chicago...
There aren't any plantations in Seattle from what I know. Seattle was one of the first areas in the United States to care about where the coffee beans came from - they moved away from the "coffee is coffee" mentality and focused more on the quality of the beans that they were bringing in and where they were coming from so the quality of the coffee was better. Starbucks made Seattle coffee famous, and that tag line has stuck. Though, I don't think that's the case anymore as more and more places are doing the same.

I personally don't like Starbucks coffee but they own the rights to a lot of coffee suppliers so there are other brands that get their coffee from the same place as Starbucks. It cracks me up when someone puts down Starbucks and then praises another chain coffee shop when it's highly probable that it's the same exact coffee beans used at both places.

Death Wish coffee is in New York. I don't know much about them, to be honest. A friend of mine introduced me to them because he knows that I love my coffee super strong and I was having a hard time finding strong coffee. Well, strong enough for my liking. This coffee packs a punch but it's right up my alley. If you want strong coffee, I strongly (;)) recommend them.

I get my coffee from this place:

Death Wish Coffee

They ain't lying about being the "World's Strongest Coffee" either:cool:
Americans can’t make coffee

There aren't any plantations in Seattle from what I know. Seattle was one of the first areas in the United States to care about where the coffee beans came from - they moved away from the "coffee is coffee" mentality and focused more on the quality of the beans that they were bringing in and where they were coming from so the quality of the coffee was better. Starbucks made Seattle coffee famous, and that tag line has stuck. Though, I don't think that's the case anymore as more and more places are doing the same.

I personally don't like Starbucks coffee but they own the rights to a lot of coffee suppliers so there are other brands that get their coffee from the same place as Starbucks. It cracks me up when someone puts down Starbucks and then praises another chain coffee shop when it's highly probable that it's the same exact coffee beans used at both places.

Death Wish coffee is in New York. I don't know much about them, to be honest. A friend of mine introduced me to them because he knows that I love my coffee super strong and I was having a hard time finding strong coffee. Well, strong enough for my liking. This coffee packs a punch but it's right up my alley. If you want strong coffee, I strongly (;)) recommend them.
I worked for a while in Naples (Italy not Florida) - you can stand a spoon up in an espresso

Last edited:
Americans can’t make coffee
Most Americans can't. Most drink these posh annoying coffee blends drinks that are moronic, in my opinion. More sugar and flavoring than coffee. I like my coffee black. No cream. No sugar. I want to taste the coffee. It cracks me up when people say they looooove coffee but won't drink it black. What they loooooove is the caffeine, not actually coffee. Otherwise, they wouldn't drink it with cream, sugar, ice, whipped cream, chocolate glaze, vanilla flavoring, and whatever other shit they add to it.

I worked for a while in Naples (Italy not Florida) - you can stand a spoon up in an espresso
Now that's a cup of coffee.

Back