Best Coffee around ??

Been bang into my coffee of late. So would like a debate about it folks. By coffee I mean it can range from the normal americano to your hazelnut latte and so on.

Anyway what's your favourite and wheres your favourite place to grab one or go to.

The leading contender for me is caffe Nero at the minute , superb coffee. My preferred coffee from there is either a cappuccino or a flat white depends how I feel , or if I'm feeling really adventurous I will branch out and get a hazelnut latte with cream squirted on the top. Sensational.

Must admit I never touch instant coffee cannot get away with it awful stuff. Just Tea for me if I'm indoors.

Notable mentions go to McDonald's coffee, Starbucks, and I quite like that illy.

Costa's shite in my opinion.

So what coffee do you like and where from guys and dolls ?

At home I drink Tesco’s own branded French Roast. The best dark roast I’ve bought anywhere and I’ve tried a lot of them

When out and about Nero is usually my first choice. McDonald’s and Dunkin doughnuts are very underrated although I’m biased as you can buy a Boston Creme at the latter

Buy green coffee beans off ebay and roast my own

You can have varying roasts stored in different jars also different beans etc. Actually very satisfying as well cheaper without affecting quality once you have developed your preferred blend and taste

Starbucks flat white. I have a nesspresso at home. The cafe pod, taylors and LOR capsules are the better ones.
Not managed to get a flat white yet.

Holmeside Coffee do the best brews in town. Starbucks is minging.

As for instant Nescafé Alta Rica is nice, the rest is mainly shite.

Back