Best Black Friday prices for PS4 consoles.

Falconhoof

Winger
I'm looking to buy the bairn a PS4 for Christmas. Because I'm a Luddite, a technophobe and just plain usless at this sort of thing, if anyone finds good deals could they share the links on here please.
Yes yes call me a lazy twat n that if you must.
Cheers in advance.

Cheers, will keep an eye out.

Fortnight is free, don't bother with a fortnight bundle.

Those bundles typically come with in game currency to spend on character outfits and such, not a practice worth supporting. Look for something with a full price game in or a second controller bc they inevitably break anyway even without smashing them about

Those bundles typically come with in game currency to spend on character outfits and such, not a practice worth supporting. Look for something with a full price game in or a second controller bc they inevitably break anyway even without smashing them about
Pretty much my thought. If you're really into fortnite and want an elf costume for your character or something good for you, but it's a poor trade-off compared to a free recent title or extra pad which is what most bundles are.

The PS4 console (including the likes of FIFA Bundles) is going down to a standard RRP of £199.99, the PS4 Pro is going down to £299.99 standard RRP.
VR is going down to £159.99 for the Starter Pack and £209.99 for the Mega Pack.

Obviously retailers will shave a few quid off here and there or bundle other bits in (such as GAME and the Now TV cards) so have a scout about.

Back