Best and worse champions league finals

Milan v Liverpool in 2005 was the best.

Milan and Juve drew 0-0 in a poor match 2 or 3 years before.
I would probably have to agree on those two,but have enjoyed others. In 2015,I watched the Barca vJuve Final in the Stumble Inn pub. I had a little bet on a 3-1 Barca win. It was 2-1 until time added on,when Neymar made it three (get in son!). I then enjoyed the band who were playing at the pub that night,Blue Diamond I believe?
I was actually at the 2003 Final at Old Trafford with my son,it wasn't a bad game to watch live with the "match atmosphere"! We were at the side of the pitch up in the gods,but had a good view of the Penalty shootout right in line with our seats. We made a little mini-break of the visit to Manchester,staying overnight at a pub B&B. So after a late finish to the Final,it was good to have a nice pint to finish off the night.
The next day we drove over to Man City's Maine road ground,which had recently had its last League game.The guy on the main entrance was sound,and let us have a good look around. We had a wander round the dressing rooms,then out of the tunnel to the pitchside.We walked all round the perimeter, as I recalled where I had stood/sat for various Sunderland visits (1969/73/90). So well worth calling by the old ground!
Leaving the Maine area,we parked up the car near an good exit road for our late drive home.After a food stop,we then walked up to Old Trafford CRICKET ground for that evenings entertainment, Mr Bruce Springsteen & the E. St Band! As usual it was a cracking show by the BOSS, to round off a canny little Footy/Music break.

Back