Best and worse champions league finals

What’s the best and worst champion league finals you’ve see over the years
Best - hard to look past the Milan 3-3 Liverpool game. Was just inconceivable that Liverpool would come back from being 3-0 down at half time.

Worst - erased the shite ones from my memory.

Best - hard to look past the Milan 3-3 Liverpool game. Was just inconceivable that Liverpool would come back from being 3-0 down at half time.

Worst - erased the shite ones from my memory.

I would say that was the best in my life time by far. Was a tremendous game of two halves then all the penalty heroics of Dudek.

I was only around 7/8 when the 1999 final was on but I seem to remember the actual game being pretty average. Obviously everyone remembers the last 3 minutes or so. Still an iconic game.

best Villa v Bayern Munich

worst Steaua Bucharest v (Barcelona?) in I think 86. came for penalties and that's all that happened.

Last year’s was a shite game. Neither team had played for 3 weeks so they all looked rusty. Best has to be Liverpool v Milan from 2005.

Liverpool come back against Milan was class, just for footballing reasons, love or hate the Scousers it was good to watch. Mrs was upstairs so i went up at half time and said the game was over, just watching first few minutes of 2nd half and i’lll be up. Sent her a text to say come down and get me some beer out the fridge, I’m not moving 🍺🍺

Back