Berlin Marathon

I like that someone shares my view. As I said on the GNR thread, it’s a mere procession these days. They never invite anyone who can genuinely challenge Farah. And as long as Farah keeps agreeing to run you won’t see anyone else being invited.

And when a bloke was beating him and was clearly going to win he threw the race in the final run up to the finish, it was embarrassing.

I like that someone shares my view. As I said on the GNR thread, it’s a mere procession these days. They never invite anyone who can genuinely challenge Farah. And as long as Farah keeps agreeing to run you won’t see anyone else being invited.

The thing is he might beat them over the shorter distance, we'll just never find out.

Ah I remember that now.

His training partner Kigen I think, sat chatting around 3 mins from the end, he was lazily and easily staying ahead of Farah, then after the chat he lets Farrah through but sits on his shoulder while Farrah is sprinting his heart out, could literally have passed him anytime he wanted but just sat there and let Mo win. It was so obvious it was cringeworthy. Watch from about 55 minutes.

His training partner Kigen I think, sat chatting around 3 mins from the end, he was lazily and easily staying ahead of Farah, then after the chat he lets Farrah through but sits on his shoulder while Farrah is sprinting his heart out, could literally have passed him anytime he wanted but just sat there and let Mo win. It was so obvious it was cringeworthy. Watch from about 55 minutes.

Not seeing it TBH. He was 3 secs off his PB - I think that was the second fastest HM Kigen has ever ran.

Back