Berlin Bouncers

I got in when I went in September like, it's a good door policy cause it keeps edgy fuckers and normals out.

I don't really like clubbing in this country anymore, especially with our lass cause some daft **** always try to pull her and is sizing me up, I'm like why come to a rave of all places to crack on to other people's birds and stand at the back pouting? It proper sours the atmosphere that was the one thing that I noticed straight away in berghain, there's beautiful women with their tits out and group sex happening all over yet no one is imposing themselves on you or passing judgement and no one has an edge to them. Then when you come home and go to an event you realise by the end 3 lads have tried chatting your lass up and you've been barged into by some coked up little charver who hasn't got a clue who is DJing about 10 times as he's backwards and forwards to the bog, you realise the merits of having a door policy like berghain, it's really clever and helps to create a special place

The first time I queued to get into a club in Berlin they kicked some lad to fuck then kindly moved him to the side of the pavement.

Last edited:
I also did some bouncer work when I was at uni. It was at the student union so it was relatively easy but it did kick off every now and then. Had some great stories :lol:

When I was in Berlin a few years ago, we wanted a night out. One of the guidebooks we had recommended a club under a disused railway bridge. There was no queue. The bouncer must have been over 7 foot tall. I’m 6’6 and he dwarfed me. He laughed at me and my pals as we paid our €8 and went in.

When we got in, it was some form of Nazi special club night. Bunch of (all male) skinheads moshing in a basement to death metal. I went for a piss and saw someone with HH tattooed on the back of head. We were in and out in about two minutes. They wouldn’t give us our money back :lol:

My brother was denied entry into a nightclub near hackescher markt - he was handcuffed to a cockney bird.

His mates and everyone else I was with couldn’t get in either but I somehow found myself in on my own so I had a mooch around for an hour.

I chatted to 2 German birds, flashed my western cash to buy a bottle of becks for each of them, but there was no way past their iron curtains.

The first time I queued to get into a club in Berlin they kicked some lad to fuck then kindly moved him to the side of the pavement.
That sounds about par for the course for some. I went clubbing when I wasn't feeling well once, and ended up collapsing on the floor. The bouncers just picked me up, carried me out, and laid me on the pavement outside, still only half conscious. Luckily an off duty cop was passing by, and helped me sit up, and his lass sat with me while he went inside and found my mates. They got me back to our hotel, then went off out again. I spent the rest of our trip in bed :(

I also did some bouncer work when I was at uni. It was at the student union so it was relatively easy but it did kick off every now and then. Had some great stories :lol:

When I was in Berlin a few years ago, we wanted a night out. One of the guidebooks we had recommended a club under a disused railway bridge. There was no queue. The bouncer must have been over 7 foot tall. I’m 6’6 and he dwarfed me. He laughed at me and my pals as we paid our €8 and went in.

When we got in, it was some form of Nazi special club night. Bunch of (all male) skinheads moshing in a basement to death metal. I went for a piss and saw someone with HH tattooed on the back of head. We were in and out in about two minutes. They wouldn’t give us our money back :lol:

there's be a few on here, wanting its address

My brother was denied entry into a nightclub near hackescher markt - he was handcuffed to a cockney bird.

His mates and everyone else I was with couldn’t get in either but I somehow found myself in on my own so I had a mooch around for an hour.

I chatted to 2 German birds, flashed my western cash to buy a bottle of becks for each of them, but there was no way past their iron curtains.

Big daddy paper :cool:

hard work getting in berlin sometimes, pot luck. Even turning up with lasses had no affect.

Bouncer while you are at uni! must be a unit marra

Aye got some similar stories about berlin, some mad places there like.

I can't remember the name of the club, but it was straight upstairs, got lost and walked downstairs, some of the worst things I have seen, straight home after that.

Last edited:

Back