Berlin, Barcelona or Amsterdam?

Discopants91

Striker
Which one would you recommend for a lonely person travelling in January?

Flights and digs all roughly the same price for four nights over the weekend.

If it was me id look at the football fixtures and see what game i can get to. Im away by myself in may for a week. Looking forward to it, enjoy.

Which one would you recommend for a lonely person travelling in January?

Flights and digs all roughly the same price for four nights over the weekend.
Barcelona is overrated imo, although haven't been to the other two... however, if you haven't seen Messi and Barcelona are playing at home, Barcelona

If it was me id look at the football fixtures and see what game i can get to. Im away by myself in may for a week. Looking forward to it, enjoy.

Indeed.

Barcelona are away but it's a local derby with Girona, so might just be possible.

Ajax are away.

And Hertha are playing Schalke, which sounds class.

I’ve been to the Camp Nou and it’s impressive but pretty sterile.

One of the best games I’ve ever been to was Union Berlin in with the ultras in February when I was -3.

Indeed.

Barcelona are away but it's a local derby with Girona, so might just be possible.

Ajax are away.

And Hertha are playing Schalke, which sounds class.
In that case id def choose berlin. Im flying out to cologne and going to a bayern leverkusen game then im going for a few days round holland and ferry home. Ajax are at home on the sun and if i hadnt been to the amsterdam tournament id have stayed a few extra days and went there too.

Do you speak any of the languages? You'd get by without in any of those places but it can help things to be abit more adventurous / fun, especially if you're travelling on your own.

Been to all three too and Berlin was the place I enjoyed the most. Thought it was brilliant. Stacks to do and see and genuinely interesting history. I went in January and it was fecking cold mind :lol: Sure it was down to about minus 13 on a night but put a warm coat on and you'll be right.

I vote berlin too, had 40th there in april, really good.
For a capital its really cheap like, had a few with some Brazilian lads who were touring Germany and they were saying Munich etc is way more expensive.
Again, gets fecking cold like.

Friends son from Hettons just been sent there 3 years with Siemens iirc and loving every minute.
70,000 at a game the other week, locals going apeshit as they beat Bayern for first time in years.

Top bait, top beer n reasonable.

Back