Benzema offered £395mil a season by Saudi club

It’s completely wrong mate and i agree with you but you would be a fool to think they aren’t serious about making a huge splash on football. They have the golf. They stage the biggest names in boxing in fury and joshua. They stage the f1. The WWE and the UFC have huge shows over there. Soon as 1 or 2 big names player start to join which they will it will have a ripple effect
I get the point.

But to correct you on boxing. Fury hasn’t fought there yet. And the biggest stars, like Canelo, still fight in Vegas

'The reality is that golf is just the latest domino to fall in Saudi Arabia's burgeoning attempt to use sport to sluice away its abuses, its mass executions, its treatment of women and its crushing of free speech.
Newcastle United has already been turned into an obedient, fawning vassal state, but even the portion of the fanbase that revels in calling itself the Saudi Mags may now be beginning to realise that it is a plaything, a pawn in a much, much bigger game.'

Last edited:
It’s completely wrong mate and i agree with you but you would be a fool to think they aren’t serious about making a huge splash on football. They have the golf. They stage the biggest names in boxing in fury and joshua. They stage the f1. The WWE and the UFC have huge shows over there. Soon as 1 or 2 big names player start to join which they will it will have a ripple effect
They’ll never take footy … Fact and again if some top players want to fill their bank balances for a couple of year who’d blame them in all honest but their league will always be absolutely shite just like China was and still is

Last edited:
I can see them forming a Saudi Super League with the mags being part of, unlike the protests from Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd fans they will be clamouring for it. Hopefully it's a permanent bye bye.

I bet the Premier League are worried but maybe not, if the money is going to roll into the right clubs and the right people it will happen.
Then when they move Sid James Park to Riyadh they’ll still go along with it.

Superstars aren’t signing for Al Heed Chop Utd in their prime if they do they aren’t any loss to football

The Saudi League is shit always will be

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you’d watch Saudi League ?
As much as I'd watch the prem if we weren't in either and all the best players played in Saudi.

I hate what the prem has become anyway.

It’s f***ing vile this mind. Fuck the mags, they are nowt but a vessel, this isn’t about them, it’s the whole thing.

Golf, cricket, f1, boxing and worst of all football. Money, money, money and more money, completely ruining it. It’s going to get worse and worse for the foreseeable.

Nobody is willing to step up and make a stand or stop it, nobody of any importance anyway because they all want a slice of the pie.

f***ing bastards.
The country is corrupt in the higher echelons. Look at the hideous Boris Johnson and his alleged historical links to Russian oligarchs and the Saudis.

Teresa May’s husband Phillip sells arms to the Saudis, Labour MP’s like Newcastle Central MP Chi Onwurah and Sunderland South MP Sharon Hodgson supported the Saudi takeover of NUFC along with other politicians of both sides of the divide.

The world is getting more and more f****d by the minute as todays PGA/LIV golf amalgamation yet again highlights.

This is a very very interesting development. Golf was their for the taking but I never thought they would go after football. One of the main reasons I don't think they should be involved with the mags is the lack of jeopardy - money is meaningless to them. If Messi asks for 800m per season they will pay. MBS bought a painting for 450m that was fake. Aramco makes 700m per day..... but I wonder where this football thing will go. I have not watched a single Ligue Un game ever despite Messi playing there and Ibra before him. Apparently the word wide audience is c50m whereas for the EPL it is near 5bn (100 x as much). I can see more people watching but will they get a 100x/1000x increase to match the EPL? I also think some games ko at 10pm due to the heat.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very very interesting development. Golf was their for the taking but I never thought they would go after football. One of the main reasons I don't think they should be involved with the mags is the lack of jeopardy - money is meaningless to them. If Messi asks for 800m per season they will pay. MBS bought a painting for 450m that was fake. Aramco makes 700m per day..... but I wonder where this football thing will go. I have not watched a single Ligue Un game ever despite Messi playing there and Ibra before him. Apparently the word wide audience is c50m whereas for the EPL it is near 5bn (100 x as much). I can see more people watching but will they get a 100x/1000x increase to match the EPL? I also think some games ko at 10pm due to the heat.

I don't think they really care about viewing figures, it's more about they have it because they wanted it so they got it. Power.

The country is corrupt in the higher echelons. Look at the hideous Boris Johnson and his alleged historical links to Russian oligarchs and the Saudis.

Teresa May’s husband Phillip sells arms to the Saudis, Labour MP’s like Newcastle Central MP Chi Onwurah and Sunderland South MP Sharon Hodgson supported the Saudi takeover of NUFC along with other politicians of both sides of the divide.

The world is getting more and more f****d by the minute as todays PGA/LIV golf amalgamation yet again highlights.
Correction: Hodgson Washington and Sunderland West MP.

I get the point.

But to correct you on boxing. Fury hasn’t fought there yet. And the biggest stars, like Canelo, still fight in Vegas
He fought there in a WWE match dressed as one of the c*nts.

Back