Benzema offered £395mil a season by Saudi club

And still nobody will watch it. Same as the Chinese league. Load of stars flat tracking nobodies.No matter how hard they try no one will give a fuck.

Money for old rope for the mercenaries who take the bait though.
I remember when Sky had the rights to the CSL it was a painful watch, a few decent Brazilians then Chinese players who could hardly kick a ball.

I wonder if these players have the impact they see them as having. Ronaldo went over there and apart from the odd game where he might have scored a few, or the pisstakes cos his team are on course to do an Arsenal, or the fact he's bored and wants to leave already, nobody hears owt about him.

Does having a few players on obscene money do much to raise the profile of their league? And if it does, how long for? Signing players at the arse end of their careers means they get a couple of years max out of them.

Didn't work in China

"it's a good league and there are many good players" says Benzema who has just retired early to fester on his ridiculous wages for a couple of years.

Why do these dickheads have to treat us as if we are stupid?

"it's a good league and there are many good players" says Benzema who has just retired early to fester on his ridiculous wages for a couple of years.

Why do these dickheads have to treat us as if we are stupid?
Have seen how much he’s being paid to say it? He’s hardly gonna say cheers you clowns.

Madness. The best way to clean your image? Stop killing gays, minority groups etc, improve your own human rights.

How much good could Saudi Arabia do in their own country and around the world with all the money the have. Instead the give it to wankers that play golf and old footballers.

5th in all time appearances for Real
2nd in goals
5 champions leagues
4 La Liga
4 Ligue 1
97 France caps despite missing 6 years of games

Some player, and managed to do this whilst 2nd fiddle to the biggest egotist there is

And at the same time, an utter wrang un
He’s underrated as fuck.

It’s only since ronaldo left he’s started getting the recognition he deserves.

He’s the best “all round” striker on the planet for me.

Shame he’s going to Saudi like as he’s still tremendous.

Madness. The best way to clean your image? Stop killing gays, minority groups etc, improve your own human rights.

How much good could Saudi Arabia do in their own country and around the world with all the money the have. Instead the give it to wankers that play golf and old footballers.

And former football clubs

And still nobody will watch it. Same as the Chinese league. Load of stars flat tracking nobodies.No matter how hard they try no one will give a fuck.

Money for old rope for the mercenaries who take the bait though.
Yeah it only works if people attend the games and watch on TV, I can't see either happening especially in Europe, I suppose at least if they are spending money on players that money isn't being paid to terrorism or the mags....🙄

That’s sportswashing in entirety. The things you mentioned these states don’t want to change, which is precisely why they hide behind sportwashing to change perception of them.

Back