Benzema offered £395mil a season by Saudi club

He fought there in a WWE match dressed as one of the c*nts.

You can’t sportswash something that isn’t a sport

1686087152183.jpeg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Of course they will, just like they did in golf.
It’s slightly different in that in football, people connect to their team rather than players (I accept that it’s players in some parts of the world)

It’s why I don’t give a toss about the IPL or other franchise cricket. It’s popular obviously, but we will just focus on Sunderland (as we did in league bloody one)

Saudi have no nukes. Why don't the US just invade them and take all the oil.
Historically they didn't have to as they were very close allies and the Saudi's would bow to the US on important matters, much easier to keep a pliant corrupt administration than try to insert your own people.

There's been a shift over the last couple of years though so we'll see how it develops...

mate, if you think every footy player will turn down like £200m a year, I dunno what planet you are living on
Why aren’t they signing young players, paying fees ? Ffs 🤡

Saudi league sign a few old free agents on mental wages now taking over football

Last edited:
It’s slightly different in that in football, people connect to their team rather than players (I accept that it’s players in some parts of the world)

It’s why I don’t give a toss about the IPL or other franchise cricket. It’s popular obviously, but we will just focus on Sunderland (as we did in league bloody one)

Yeah I agree like, totally.

But at end of day these people have short careers and this is more money in 1 year than they can make in their whole career

Sunderland, Durham and Enland cricket all I am arsed about

If you look at Fabrizio Romano’s tweet about Kante, follow the replies and threads being created under it. There’s a shit tonne of troll Saudi accounts that are verified too. Seems Twitter is in their back pocket too

Yeah I agree like, totally.

But at end of day these people have short careers and this is more money in 1 year than they can make in their whole career
Indeed. And I understand why they do it. And it may grow quickly.

It could quite equally implode. If you’re Harry Kane do you go to Madrid on £15m a year or Saudi on £100m a year? Either way, it’s bonkers money.

At some point the zeros just don’t matter

They might take Bruno. G and big Joe from your lot 😮

My lot?

:lol:

ffs

you're an Everton fan anyway. log off.
Indeed. And I understand why they do it. At it may grow quickly.

It could quite equally implode. If you’re Harry Kane do you go to Madrid on £15m a year or Saudi on £100m a year? Either way, it’s bonkers money.

At some point the zeros just don’t matter

Aye, who knows like, I find it disgusting if I am honest, and increasingly disillusioned with sport, footy will just become battle of states

they will end up buying the premier league IMO or investing in it

they've literally just bought golf, its ridiculous

still think some are either in denial or incredibly naive about how sport is going.

Last edited:
Historically they didn't have to as they were very close allies and the Saudi's would bow to the US on important matters, much easier to keep a pliant corrupt administration than try to insert your own people.

There's been a shift over the last couple of years though so we'll see how it develops...
*Saudis. FYI

Back