Benzema offered £395mil a season by Saudi club

He must be on minimum £300k per week at Real Madrid. I understand it’s a monumental jump in wages. But what could he do with that money, that he can’t already do?

He’s already secured his family for generation after generation.

I wonder if these players have the impact they see them as having. Ronaldo went over there and apart from the odd game where he might have scored a few, or the pisstakes cos his team are on course to do an Arsenal, or the fact he's bored and wants to leave already, nobody hears owt about him.

Does having a few players on obscene money do much to raise the profile of their league? And if it does, how long for? Signing players at the arse end of their careers means they get a couple of years max out of them.

I'd gan play in the Antarctic for a year or two for that money. I know he's a rich bloke anyway he could stay where he is make amazing money etc but this is setting up his grankids kids sort of money. He will get called money grabber like Ronaldo did but Ronaldo went for money closer to what he'd get this is wtf kind of money.

Back