Bents Park Drive In Movies

safccfas

Winger
Anybody going this weekend or been since they started these drive in movies ?

Just wondering what you actually drive onto? Is it grass or a temporary surface suitable for cars??

It’s going to be a field of mud this weekend if it’s just the grass you drive onto.

The Mrs (no) is taking the kids this weekend and I’m out on the drink so I’m trying to avoid the inevitable phone call from her if she gets stuck when I’m ten pints in and there’s nowt I can do about it 🙄🙄

Went to see Greatest Showman last year. Kids loved it. You drive in and they direct you round to a spot, it’s all on grass with no covering.
they give you a Bluetooth code so the film plays though your car stereo. Its organised driving in but getting out is a free for all with everybody trying to get out at sane time through the sea road entrance

Went to see Greatest Showman last year. Kids loved it. You drive in and they direct you round to a spot, it’s all on grass with no covering.
they give you a Bluetooth code so the film plays though your car stereo. Its organised driving in but getting out is a free for all with everybody trying to get out at sane time through the sea road entrance
What if your car doesn't have Bluetooth?

Anybody going this weekend or been since they started these drive in movies ?

Just wondering what you actually drive onto? Is it grass or a temporary surface suitable for cars??

It’s going to be a field of mud this weekend if it’s just the grass you drive onto.

The Mrs (no) is taking the kids this weekend and I’m out on the drink so I’m trying to avoid the inevitable phone call from her if she gets stuck when I’m ten pints in and there’s nowt I can do about it 🙄🙄

There are tractors available to tow you back on to the road for forty quid a time.

Anyone remember when they did the drive-in at Seaburn ? Must have been about 30yrs ago as I had my Mk1 Cavalier Coupe and the film was ' Who Framed Roger Rabbit ?' There must have been about 20 cars left at the end with dead batteries after having the radio and probably heating on for two hours :D

Back