Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the obsessed one lol

Biting like fuck pretending to be a Sunderland fan.

Can't get much sadder and obsessed than that....

Newcastle fan pretending to be a Sunderland one on a SUNDERLAND message board.

Need to give your head a shake

Maybe.

But Simon Grayson is your manager. Almost reluctantly, about 5th choice he was. The whole club needs to be given a shake. How has it become so stagnant and feeble?

Your comment will likely be irrelevant in the next few weeks when Newcastle spend a further ~£50million on recruitments.

However on the 4th of August Sunderland will be kicking off their season in the Championship against Derby County, now that is definite.
Your comment will likely be irrelevant in the next few weeks when Newcastle spend a further ~£50million on recruitments.

However on the 4th of August Sunderland will be kicking off their season in the Championship against Derby County, now that is definite.
If you read my earlier post I said there are still six weeks to go before the end of the transfer window,so let's see what happens
But the signs do not look promising do they?you have got to admit that

What a clown this Clarko is. Long said the Mags will be fine because they're spawny, but what does McGeady have to do with it, or Vaughan, who are both proven at this level. You've signed people who aren't proven in the Premier League, it's not 'one rule for you and one rule for us', it's just fact.

tbf they're proven to be shite which is why they are not playingf at a higher level.
Instead of worrying about Newcastle I'd be more concerned that the Championship kicks off in a few weeks and Sunderland look more likely to be relegated than Newcastle.

Last edited:
Imagine not replying to some peoples posts on purpose because they are obviously obsessed with the mags and cant be reasoned with but they keep replying to your posts dancing like a puppet. Its so easy I dont even have to reply anymore.

We are not saying that Sunderland are in great shape at this present time,but I'm putting a few quid on Newcastle joining us in the championship next season,doomed

If you read my earlier post I said there are still six weeks to go before the end of the transfer window,so let's see what happens
But the signs do not look promising do they?you have got to admit that
I go back and forth on how I feel about the transfer business done so far by Newcastle, what I know is that the window is not closed and that there is still business to be done.

Imagine not replying to some peoples posts on purpose because they are obviously obsessed with the mags and cant be reasoned with but they keep replying to your posts dancing like a puppet. Its so easy I dont even have to reply anymore.

Do you go to the games?

Everything rosy because they've signed a 22yr old championship player. Funny thing is they were all over twitter saying Huddersfield overpaid for Tom Ince at £7.5m who was a better championship player :lol:

I go back and forth on how I feel about the transfer business done so far by Newcastle, what I know is that the window is not closed and that there is still business to be done.
Ok let's see what happens then,it seems to me though that Ashley is to tight fisted to spend decent money,decent money only gets you an average premiership player these days,so let's wait and see

Last edited:
Everything rosy because they've signed a 22yr old championship player. Funny thing is they were all over twitter saying Huddersfield overpaid for Tom Ince at £7.5m who was a better championship player :lol:

"It's cus he was pictured in a Toon strip as a bairn yinaaarr"

That's the basis of their arguments to sign Murphy.

Did the same with Robson. Spat on him and hounded him out because they only finished 5th. Suddenly went on like he was god after they turned to shit afterwards

Another absolute lie. However, read Niall Quinn's book. He mentions getting spat at and getting disgraceful dogs abuse from the faithful sunderland supporters. I hate liars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back