1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by The Situation, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Sir Tasker

Sir Tasker Subs Bench

Maybe.

But Simon Grayson is your manager. Almost reluctantly, about 5th choice he was. The whole club needs to be given a shake. How has it become so stagnant and feeble?

2. jaraarrow

jaraarrow Midfield

If you read my earlier post I said there are still six weeks to go before the end of the transfer window,so let's see what happens
    But the signs do not look promising do they?you have got to admit that

DH1 Mackem JN likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Striker

Scored and assisted more last season so I can see why tbh imagine what a player McGeady could be under Rafa :eek:

4. CharlieCappa

CharlieCappa Goalkeeper

tbf they're proven to be shite which is why they are not playingf at a higher level.
    Instead of worrying about Newcastle I'd be more concerned that the Championship kicks off in a few weeks and Sunderland look more likely to be relegated than Newcastle.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  5. KingMackem

KingMackem Goalkeeper

Imagine not replying to some peoples posts on purpose because they are obviously obsessed with the mags and cant be reasoned with but they keep replying to your posts dancing like a puppet. Its so easy I dont even have to reply anymore.

6. Bear

Bear Striker

While you're sat posting on a Sunderland forum :lol::lol::lol::lol:

7. jaraarrow

jaraarrow Midfield

We are not saying that Sunderland are in great shape at this present time,but I'm putting a few quid on Newcastle joining us in the championship next season,doomed

8. Mr Clarko

Mr Clarko Central Defender

I go back and forth on how I feel about the transfer business done so far by Newcastle, what I know is that the window is not closed and that there is still business to be done.

9. monty79

monty79 Striker

Do you go to the games?

10. Bear

Bear Striker

Everything rosy because they've signed a 22yr old championship player. Funny thing is they were all over twitter saying Huddersfield overpaid for Tom Ince at £7.5m who was a better championship player :lol:

DH1 Mackem JN and Banks like this.
  11. jaraarrow

jaraarrow Midfield

Ok let's see what happens then,it seems to me though that Ashley is to tight fisted to spend decent money,decent money only gets you an average premiership player these days,so let's wait and see

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  12. KingMackem

KingMackem Goalkeeper

Because im a Sunderland fan? Just because I dont fit in with the mag hate obsession on here everyone thinks im a mag :lol::lol: Beyond sad.

13. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Winger

Proper rattled :lol:

14. JC91

JC91 Goalkeeper

"It's cus he was pictured in a Toon strip as a bairn yinaaarr"

That's the basis of their arguments to sign Murphy.

15. DrNo!

DrNo! Winger

This thread :) Let's keep it going .

16. Woddy

Woddy Subs Bench

Another absolute lie. However, read Niall Quinn's book. He mentions getting spat at and getting disgraceful dogs abuse from the faithful sunderland supporters. I hate liars!

17. muggboots

muggboots Striker

Fucking hell. It's like the mackerel have come in, they're jumping out the watter. :lol: :lol:

18. Woddy

Woddy Subs Bench

Just hate liars.

19. muggboots

muggboots Striker

:lol:

On their rival's board. :lol:

20. Woddy

Woddy Subs Bench

Why?