Benidorm

Just noticed this second bit, marra.

I'll never be rich but live very confortably.

I work around 12 to 14 hours a week, over a five day week and the missus does 4 hours, most weeks.

I would say that, for that, we get a little more than the national average wage in the UK, between us, for less than a combined 20 hour week.

It certainly works for us.
Sounds like you have won life. Enjoy

bang on cue last night channel 5
oaps in benidorm
loads of proper head the balls living it up over there
Nice place imo.
Malaga city is class ,BennyM is a bit like Benidorm ,there's more to it than the mad bit . Some great areas around it off the coast to if you drive

Last edited:
Do NOT go to Malaga specifically Benamaldena

Quite an over-generalisation there.

Malaga City is great and hardly gets any British tourists and there are plenty of nice places along the coast. Even Benamaldena isn't that bad compared to other places I've been in Spain and elsewhere in the Med.

The worst thing about Malaga is the airport during peak season and even that is better than some others in Spain.

Nice place imo.

I was pissed when I posted that haha. All my exposure to it is the 24 hour square during the World Cup.
Quite an over-generalisation there.

Malaga City is great and hardly gets any British tourists and there are plenty of nice places along the coast. Even Benamaldena isn't that bad compared to other places I've been in Spain and elsewhere in the Med.

The worst thing about Malaga is the airport during peak season and even that is better than some others in Spain.
As above mate.

Once you live here and get used to the climate you find yourself feeling cold in temperatures that feel warm when you're on holiday. I'm always in my parka during January and February.

I suppose it's like when I go back to the NE in winter and have to wear a coat because I've turned into a softie southerner.

Watched a little blog last night showing the strip
The Ambassador is getting a full make over and the Western bar is no more !
Best bar there for me
The barmaids jeans will stick in my mind forever ,talking 10 years ago mind

Back