Benidorm

Sounds like you've disagreed with yourself
The bit you speak of is very Spanish and if you get the right week in summer half of Madrid land there

It was a open invite except you I'm afraid
You know what I mean. There is a bit of Spain there but the majority of Brits will never know. Btw I first went there in 1974. Two weeks half board at the Hotel Orange cost £49. I took £85 spending money.
Been three times since with the lads. About ten years ago went with the Mrs for a week cos we got an invite to the opening of a hotel and a free stay.
Won't be going again.

Funnily enough I hadn't requested the leave

Realist
I know I am.

Love it me, was on a stag when we beat spurs 3-1 . Was 30 odd of us. Amazing. Been with the family and loved it, I wanted to go back this year but ended up with Lanzarote. Been on loads of stag doos, always think when I'm there, we could be in benidorm for the same price

The only good thing about Benidorm the TV series was Sheridan Smith was in it getting lashed wearing next to nowt.

Logon or register to see this image

The only good thing about Benidorm the place is lasses dressing like Sheridan Smith and getting lashed wearing next to nowt...

Logon or register to see this image

I used to love her like. The fact James Corden used to hang out the back of her is proof that nothing is fair in this world.

I’m not an overweight, self important, egotistical wanker, so yes. I’m also not absolutely minted though so it depends what you’re after really.
He has a great sense of humour and is a very succesful television presenter and comedy writer. I dont know anything about you but id guess James Corden would win hands down if lasses were to choose between you and him.

Back