Benidorm

Sadly Benidorm the resort is only a shadow of its former self 20 yrs or so ago before the authorities clamped down on British bars which were allowed a much wider range of entertainment back then.

Went a couple of years ago, was absolutely mental in tikki beach...
Went last year on a stag do, first time in 21 years and loved it. I did break my toe drink from 11am to 530am on the Saturday and have to get on the bus at 6am on the Sunday morning but still a class weekend

both the tv show & the resort are a bit shit really
The resort is shit but take it for what it is and it’s superb

Went last year on a stag do, first time in 21 years and loved it. I did break my toe drink from 11am to 530am on the Saturday and have to get on the bus at 6am on the Sunday morning but still a class weekend

The resort is shit but take it for what it is and it’s superb

Aye its canny for a daft weekend with the lads. Not somewhere i'd want to go for a family break

There's feck all foreign about it. Seriously, if you want to see some Spaniards, use the beach between the Levante and Poniente and visit the old town and Tapas Alley.
Sounds like you've disagreed with yourself
The bit you speak of is very Spanish and if you get the right week in summer half of Madrid land there

What a great reason for cancelling my flights, had I ever been awful enough to have ever contemplated going to Benidorm for any reason
It was a open invite except you I'm afraid

Back