Benefits Britain - life on the dole

Status
Not open for further replies.

That lass going on about how pensioners and retired people getting more money than her is disgusting almost made me throw my tv out the window.

Not a penny to rub together but they have fkn dogs.[/QUOTE]
aye but whether givers or takers it could bring in a few extra coppers.
Seems to me that benefits system only works for those that have been on it for a while especially if classed as incapacitated?
If you have been working and sign on with savings entitlement is £71 a week for 26 weeks then depends on how much of your savings remain.
Oh for the days of "graduated income (iirc)" when those that had paid the most into the pot got a payment that reflected that when hitting a bad spell!

Getting sick of programs like these. All designed to drive a wedge between the working classes while those at the very top are raking it in unchallenged
Things are getting better slowly now the these shows are getting showed up to be the pack of lies they are, a year ago this thread would have been 25 pages with 4 bannings a meltdown within half an hour.

That lass going on about how pensioners and retired people getting more money than her is disgusting almost made me throw my tv out the window.
Which is exactly what it's meant to do.

dont know what happened there but what I posted C + P below so any gyp at least is based on right quote lol

aye but whether givers or takers it could bring in a few extra coppers.
Seems to me that benefits system only works for those that have been on it for a while especially if classed as incapacitated?
If you have been working and sign on with savings entitlement is £71 a week for 26 weeks then depends on how much of your savings remain.
Oh for the days of "graduated income (iirc)" when those that had paid the most into the pot got a payment that reflected that when hitting a bad spell!

I'd like to make it clear I was, in no way, shape or form, seriously calling the OP a racist.

I know Tim is a stand up guy and upon reflection I have decided my post is a joke too far.

I'll certainly take something away from this and I would hope no one lets this tarnish their opinion of Tim or myself.

How can people who refuse to work and consider a life on benefits as a career choice , be considered working class?
Surely this is an insult to the working
Man/woman,

Point being a lot if geniue hard working people out there who need benefits to survive can easily get tarnished with the same brush as these dole wallers, benefit scroungers or whatever you like to call them.

Its just cheap, made to shock tv and there are to many of these programs getting made now

How often do you see program's made about single mothers working there backside off to make ends meet?

You won't many if any cos wheres the shock value in that

I'd like to make it clear I was, in no way, shape or form, seriously calling the OP a racist.

I know Tim is a stand up guy and upon reflection I have decided my post is a joke too far.

I'll certainly take something away from this and I would hope no one lets this tarnish their opinion of Tim or myself.
wheelchairist;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back