Ben Stokes at the Professional Cricketers Association Awards

Guido Fawkes is a right shit-stirrer, but I'm afraid this is probably likely to blow up for the morning.

He's right about the arse kissing nature of the sports press mind.

Given the high profile around domestic violence, unbelievable that in a room full of journalists none reported on one the country's most high profile sportsmen choking his wife.

Now that doesn't look like choking ... but it also doesn't look pleasant and doesn't look like an expression of affection either. #sceptical.
Guido Fawkes is a far right, bullshitting cretin. Anything he says is bullshit.
Always read him, usually on the money but pretty much deals in written sound bites.

Gutter press gonna go after Ben with anything they can now he's had a go after the crap they putt about his mums history

The allegation here is specifically that they *haven't* gone after him.
Guido Fawkes is a far right, bullshitting cretin. Anything he says is bullshit.

Not sure it's as easy to call bullshit on pictures mate.
And this is why you shouldn't read or follow Guido/Order-Order.

As I said, I found this because people I follow who are interested or campaign for domestic abuse charities were Tweeting about it.

Nobody knows what's going on there, but I'd be surprised if he can just ignore this.

Last edited:
Now that doesn't look like choking ... but it also doesn't look pleasant and doesn't look like an expression of affection either. #sceptical.

Always read him, usually on the money but pretty much deals in written sound bites.

yeah it’s not like he’s done anything to piss the media off recently, is it? Just look at the rags that are printing, is any reputable media outlet reporting this?

Back