Belting Rowell away shirt for sale

Crackin shirt, if it was signed and framed I’d have been interested. Does anyone know if he does talk ins these days? Would love to get him for our club

Crackin shirt, if it was signed and framed I’d have been interested. Does anyone know if he does talk ins these days? Would love to get him for our club
He’s in the media suite for most matches. I’m sure if you knocked on the door & explained what you wanted to do he’d sign it fir you.

I've got a home shirt from the 77/78 season, with the scrolly safc embroidered lettering, 2nd division champions 1976/77, and a number 11 on the back. My mam won it in a raffle at a do at the Oxclose multi purpose centre. It was presented to her by ally Mccoist, though he did say it was Gary Rowells shirt.

That might be worth a few bob.

I've got a home shirt from the 77/78 season, with the scrolly safc embroidered lettering, 2nd division champions 1976/77, and a number 11 on the back. My mam won it in a raffle at a do at the Oxclose multi purpose centre. It was presented to her by ally Mccoist, though he did say it was Gary Rowells shirt.

It will be mate, you'd possible be looking in the £300/£400 region for that

Got to be a fake, we won the 2nd division in 75/76 season

Back