Belly Fat and muscle gain diet advice

Totally agree fella. . .you do what you want for you. Some choices we get wrong some we get right.

All a learning curve, hopefully get the balance right. I used to run and march miles in both boots and running shoes.

Till I became really unwell, and it all went ti hell in a handcart. My body was still a temple, by unfortunatley became derelict and in a word Fucked!

Still not in the best of health, but operations are done with for now and worked. Medication is controlling my health.

Getting fit again is sorting out my mental health and well being. Been a long 5 years of really bad health.

But finally appear to be in control and managing my illness rather than it controlling me. Had lots of help including advice, encouragement and chastisement when required when depressed

@Amber and @becs were fantastic, becoming good friends. Known @Amber longer and would not have done so well without them.

Never letting myself go again if I have any choice. Be good fella, as long as enjoying life and in a good place well all is good.

See you on the threads!
Nice one mate. Have you tried yoga and/or Pilates?

Nice one mate. Have you tried yoga and/or Pilates?

Too many injuries for yoga but doing a starter pilates course 8 weeks. One hour a week.

Do weights and other exercise another 2 hours a week twice a week. And 45 minutes water aerobics one day a week.

And walk every day....unfortunately my running days and yomping days are gone due to ill health and injuries.

But you work with what you have. My main issue throughout has been to get my head in the right place. Now it is, managed to throw the switch and the light bulb turned on.

From everything being an effort it is still an effort but enjoyable. Still an effort because doing more. Progress is great.

Back