Bellini's

Tried to book sunderland's no 1 restaurant (apparently) either engaged or rings and then disconnects. Guessing the engaged is people trying to book. No voice mail even. Strangely phoned sunderland's no2 and no3 best restaurants, both answered straight away. I had left if last minute so could not get a table but they both tried to squeeze me in and offered times a bit later or earlier than I wanted. Cant understand why a restaurant does not even have a way to leave a message.

Restaurant in Seaburn , first time I've been today and I must say it was very good ,a lot better than I expected.

Half Marinara pizza🍕 topped with big prawns 🍤 , anchovies 🐟, muscles 🦪 . Nice pizza just the right thickness and tasty.

Then half penne Daviola, a spicy pasta 🍝 with chicken 🐔 , chillies 🌶️ , mushrooms🍄 , peppers 🫑, in a lovely tomato sauce ,topped with mozzerella,

Starter I had a half and half garlic bread cheese 🧀 and 🍅. ,And i had hand cut thick chips 🍟with my main meal, absolutely paggered now.

Anyone else been and did yous like it.?

I need a nap.
Went last week. Not a patch on the Italian Kitchen

Went last week. Not a patch on the Italian Kitchen
There’s no way Italian kitchen is better than Bellini. Italian kitchen is ok for the price you pay. It fills a hole. Good sized portions but the food isnt at great at all. Bellini is miles better.

There’s no way Italian kitchen is better than Bellini. Italian kitchen is ok for the price you pay. It fills a hole. Good sized portions but the food isnt at great at all. Bellini is miles better.
100% disagree. The only reason we ended up in Bellinis was the in laws were in the Italian Kitchen & they’d had my Son all day. Went to Bellinis to give them a bit time on their own, was a bit disappointed coming out. It wasn’t that it was bad, it was ok, just not a latch on the Italian Kitchen

100% disagree. The only reason we ended up in Bellinis was the in laws were in the Italian Kitchen & they’d had my Son all day. Went to Bellinis to give them a bit time on their own, was a bit disappointed coming out. It wasn’t that it was bad, it was ok, just not a latch on the Italian Kitchen
Italian kitchen it extremely average. It’s average but large sized portions to keep the scratters from Southwick happy.

Just left Bellinis. Mussels starter unbelievable - proper soft and delicate. Fillet steak - medium rare - cooked to perfection, melt in your mouth. Best restaurant in SR6

Back