Bellini's

Really good food and the bloke who runs is dead canny. Me kids love it there.

Bellinis is great too but we don't go so much these days.
Aye he was good, free amaretto for us at the end and a very decent price. When I first entered though it reminded me of the restaurant mark works at on peep show with the red bow ties the lot, thought I was in for a proper shite meal but surprised me. I’ll be going back.

My wife used to work there when she first moved to England, the food is beautiful and the staff were all great. Aban, the owner, is sound as a pound too.
Aye he was good, free amaretto for us at the end and a very decent price. When I first entered though it reminded me of the restaurant mark works at on peep show with the red bow ties the lot, thought I was in for a proper shite meal but surprised me. I’ll be going back.
White amaretto by any chance? 😆

Yeah I imagine the decor puts some people off.

My wife used to work there when she first moved to England, the food is beautiful and the staff were all great. Aban, the owner, is sound as a pound too.

White amaretto by any chance? 😆
Nah the brown shite mate, probably watered down completely but I’ll drink owt if it’s free apart from cider

Back