Bellini's

Restaurant in Seaburn , first time I've been today and I must say it was very good ,a lot better than I expected.

Half Marinara pizza🍕 topped with big prawns 🍤 , anchovies 🐟, muscles 🦪 . Nice pizza just the right thickness and tasty.

Then half penne Daviola, a spicy pasta 🍝 with chicken 🐔 , chillies 🌶️ , mushrooms🍄 , peppers 🫑, in a lovely tomato sauce ,topped with mozzerella,

Starter I had a half and half garlic bread cheese 🧀 and 🍅. ,And i had hand cut thick chips 🍟with my main meal, absolutely paggered now.

Anyone else been and did yous like it.?

I need a nap.

Who the fucks showed coxy how to use emojis ffs
Looks like a message my 7yr old grandkid sends 😂
Restaurant in Seaburn , first time I've been today and I must say it was very good ,a lot better than I expected.

Half Marinara pizza🍕 topped with big prawns 🍤 , anchovies 🐟, muscles 🦪 . Nice pizza just the right thickness and tasty.

Then half penne Daviola, a spicy pasta 🍝 with chicken 🐔 , chillies 🌶️ , mushrooms🍄 , peppers 🫑, in a lovely tomato sauce ,topped with mozzerella,

Starter I had a half and half garlic bread cheese 🧀 and 🍅. ,And i had hand cut thick chips 🍟with my main meal, absolutely paggered now.

Anyone else been and did yous like it.?

I need a nap.
Always spot on bait when we’ve been 😋

Back