Being skint after your holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bottle of vodka for round the tent? I took a bottle of vodka, 2 litres of cocktail mix, 4 bottles of wine and 8 cans :lol:I don't understand how you didn't drink more inside though. Surely when you aren't moving about you drink more to pass the time? I probably had about 35 pints and spent most of my time at the main stage anyway....

Aye I can't drink a lot now too risky with kidney disease , had the odd joint and was quite content.

To be fair you've had a few pelters on here but fair play to you for paying your debts back and you're always doing stuff with the bairns - plenty on here would've just gone bankrupt and plenty that don't see the bairns they have. There'll also be a lot who think nowt about chucking a holiday on a credit card - personally it would kill me to be paying a holiday back for months after I'd been

You don't think bookmarking the thread for 3yrs then questioning the op on his financial state wouldn't be a bit sad and weird ?!

Yeah asbouletly the bookmarking bit I totally agree, yeah who could be bothered.

But the nitpicking bit was always going to happen when the subject was posted on a board don't you think?

It's knocking on £5 a pint in The Peacock and the Dun Cow. Some of the beers they have are less expensive in London. Some pints well over £5 a pint in Newcastle pubs.

Ginnan Herbs lad, just enjoy life whilst you can. For some it seems life is what happens whilst they're making other plans.

It's Heeeed

Nope, this lad isn't a f***ing lunatic

It's knocking on £5 a pint in The Peacock and the Dun Cow. Some of the beers they have are less expensive in London. Some pints well over £5 a pint in Newcastle pubs.

I'll have 6 tonight and spend less than a fiver and I bet its better than the UK stuff. Uk prices now are f***ing crazy

Don't know and don't care but he picked a good user name as he must be slow as fuck if he thinks that was serious. This is a Herbal thread FFS.

If it is Heed that would explain it as he's f***ing thick as shit.

Its not heed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back