Being skint after your holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't mean it in a bad way as such, just he doesn't seem to think about the future at all, only were his next pint and tab is coming from.

I certainly didn't mean he doesn't care for his kids - I'm sure he does, but I can't see him helping them financially.

I didn't mean that at all.
To many the future is measured in days through the life they find themselves in.No point in plans unless you have the means to follow them through

Anar. I should have kept the mortgage on but she wanted her capital out of the house.

Was it impossible for you to buy her out of it? When me and the ex split she wanted the house so she gave me half the equity we had in it - did canny out of that deal seeing as we paid 36k for it and it was valued at 90 at the time

Was it impossible for you to buy her out of it? When me and the ex split she wanted the house so she gave me half the equity we had in it - did canny out of that deal seeing as we paid 36k for it and it was valued at 90 at the time
We'd only just started it so there was only a couple of grand in it, but she wanted that back and wouldn't let me stay in the house.

More in my case but it's not always about the sun .Took my a long time to realise I can take or leave the English obsession with it .Obviously I don't want it lashing down every day but no interest in doing nothing in the hottest heat possible all day

Time for relaxing and time for getting out and about, a happy medium for me.
Had some cracking hols in the UK but prefer the guaranteed sun during my summer hols.

What do you mean nitpicking into other people's, the op started the thread, of course he was going to get comments.

If he did not want people nitpicking he should not have told the whole board.
You don't think bookmarking the thread for 3yrs then questioning the op on his financial state wouldn't be a bit sad and weird ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back