Being skint after your holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's rubbish isn't it?

You have a week or two spending like a sailor (£5 a pint? Aye nee bother, I'll get the round in) then come back to abject poverty until then next payday.
I've currently got a tenner cash and £1.30 in the bank til next Wednesday.

Why not save the money up in advance then when you come home you'll have all the money in your bank left over that you would ordinarily spend in a usual week? I usually find myself more flush than usual unless I've over spent on my holiday.

It's rubbish isn't it?

You have a week or two spending like a sailor (£5 a pint? Aye nee bother, I'll get the round in) then come back to abject poverty until then next payday.
I've currently got a tenner cash and £1.30 in the bank til next Wednesday.
Much in the fridge like?

still suffering the financial effects of a week in Barcelona 2 month ago. was convinced going through AirBnB was cheaper than an all inclusive hotel. well it was until we got there and got charged all kinds of 'city tax' whatever the fuck that is plus a security deposit no one seemed to know about. that plus having to buy everything made it rather expensive. last time i listen to other people on something like that

Why not save the money up in advance then when you come home you'll have all the money in your bank left over that you would ordinarily spend in a usual week? I usually find myself more flush than usual unless I've over spent on my holiday.
I'm not allowed to save anything. The debt people take it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back