Being expelled from school...

They are. It probably wouldn’t surprise many people to find out where he lived.

I’m not suggesting that at all. I entirely agree with you. I was trying to make a comparison to when I was at school in the 80s and ask what it takes to get expelled now. If I had taken a shit on the floor, hurt other pupils constantly and also disrupted every lesson I would have been expelled for sure.

Thankfully the World (or at least this country) has moved on from the 80s.

Back in the day, if a Year 5 pupil (3rd Year Junior in old money) was to disrupt the classes every single day by arsing around and throwing chairs for over 5 months, fight with and punch in the face other pupils at the school pretty much every other day and then finally take a crap on the changing room floor in front of the others while theyI were getting changed for footy .... would they have beeb expelled by now?

No real action so far from the school. Other than tickings off and chat with parents. And so it continues...

Not sure what you mean by "Back in the day" but I was in junior school in the 1970s & apart from the shitting I can think of several kids in my year at junior school who fit that description & none of them were expelled or even suspended. It was just a quick caning then back to class.

Or maybe the OP is quite reasonably frustrated that the kid shouldn’t be in mainstream education where he can hurt himself and other kids and behave in a manner that is disruptive and dangerous and instead thinks the kid should be placed under a social care regime that includes special needs teaching.

Don’t see anything in the OP to merit chucking abuse.
Managing that is crowd control not education

I was threatened with expulsion (over a minor alcohol incident) and was only allowed back on the condition that I shaved my tash off.

I sang “The Ballad if Chasey Lane” at the charity Christmas karaoke afternoon, and was told (by my mate whose dad was a teacher at the school at the time) that there was some kind of meeting with the deputy heads and guidance teachers to see if any action would be taken. The teachers who though it was hilarious (or those that thought excluding a good kid for thinking it was funny to sing a rude song was stupid) outnumbered the Tipper Gores and I was let off Scot-free.

The Head girl, who had organised it, got a bollocking for not vetting the song list before the books were distributed, which I think is pretty harsh given it was a professional karaoke man she hired and he must have had about thousands of songs available.

Last edited:
taking a shit on the floor of the changing rooms and attacking other pupils is not normal behaviour. If a child is displaying behaviour that can't be considered normal then there's normally an underlying reason. If you're suggesting that a child that is clearly struggling should be hoofed out and forced to deal with whatever issues they're dealing with on their own because that's what they done in the 70s then that says more about you than anyone else including the school.

ignorant folk like you are a danger to society.
What a load of shite. Why should children's education be disrupted because some kid has issues?

Back in the day, if a Year 5 pupil (3rd Year Junior in old money) was to disrupt the classes every single day by arsing around and throwing chairs for over 5 months, fight with and punch in the face other pupils at the school pretty much every other day and then finally take a crap on the changing room floor in front of the others while they were getting changed for footy .... would they have beeb expelled by now?

No real action so far from the school. Other than tickings off and chat with parents. And so it continues...

Ah bless, the kid will be diagnosed with ADHD before long and will have his very own psychiatrist paid for by the state.

Could try this?

Logon or register to see this image

If the kid is growing up into a budding S&M afficianado, it could make things worse mind.

Last edited:
Ah bless, the kid will be diagnosed with ADHD before long and will have his very own psychiatrist paid for by the state.

Could try this?

Logon or register to see this image

If the kid is growing up into a budding S&M afficianado, it could make things worse mind.
You seriously think a kid fighting everyone and shitting on the floor is just naughty? You dont think he has something else going on?

Are you educationally subnormal?

taking a shit on the floor of the changing rooms and attacking other pupils is not normal behaviour. If a child is displaying behaviour that can't be considered normal then there's normally an underlying reason. If you're suggesting that a child that is clearly struggling should be hoofed out and forced to deal with whatever issues they're dealing with on their own because that's what they done in the 70s then that says more about you than anyone else including the school.

ignorant folk like you are a danger to society.

Disagree. No need to call someone a danger to society. He has a right to be concerned.

Last edited:
Or maybe the OP is quite reasonably frustrated that the kid shouldn’t be in mainstream education where he can hurt himself and other kids and behave in a manner that is disruptive and dangerous and instead thinks the kid should be placed under a social care regime that includes special needs teaching.

Oooof yay’ve blarn him to bits

You seriously think a kid fighting everyone and shitting on the floor is just naughty? You dont think he has something else going on?

Are you educationally subnormal?

If I think him receiving a good hiding from the kids he's picking on or somebody giving him a hiding will stop the little shit in his tracks is educationally subnormal, I've no issue with this.

I've just heard one too many excuse for uncontrolled bad behaviour.

If I think him receiving a good hiding from the kids he's picking on or somebody giving him a hiding will stop the little shit in his tracks is educationally subnormal, I've no issue with this.

I've just heard one too many excuse for uncontrolled bad behaviour.
No bother, happily the majority of people who matter no longer think like that. They've moved on from the 1800s and have entered the 21st century...

Some teachers find it impossible to deal with things that don't conform to their regimented norm and get frustrated at having to deal with these issues while having to teach the class which is understandable.

Every class should have adequate teaching assistant provision and teachers should accept all kids are not the same.

Some teachers find it impossible to deal with things that don't conform to their regimented norm and get frustrated at having to deal with these issues while having to teach the class which is understandable.

Every class should have adequate teaching assistant provision and teachers should accept all kids are not the same.
But why should normal pupils have their education disrupted by someone with problems? It's a failure to provide a proper learning environment and should not be tolerated. Imho.

Back