Being expelled from school...

What pisses me off about this type of thing, is that all the focus is on what's best for the kid who's causing all the bother.

And totally ignoring that one bad kid can negatively impact many other kids. But somehow, their rights don't matter - despite being entirely innocent.
Who the fuck has said the other kids 'rights' dont matter?

The kid obviously has major issues, the school need to get social services involved as something not right either at home or with health, but no fuck him, hoy him on the scrap heap at 7

taking a shit on the floor of the changing rooms and attacking other pupils is not normal behaviour. If a child is displaying behaviour that can't be considered normal then there's normally an underlying reason. If you're suggesting that a child that is clearly struggling should be hoofed out and forced to deal with whatever issues they're dealing with on their own because that's what they done in the 70s then that says more about you than anyone else including the school.

ignorant folk like you are a danger to society.
A danger to society?

Who the fuck has said the other kids 'rights' dont matter?

The kid obviously has major issues, the school need to get social services involved as something not right either at home or with health, but no fuck him, hoy him on the scrap heap at 7
Re read my post.

I said "this type of thing". Not specifically this case.

Also, nobody suggested throwing anyone on the scrapheap. Seems you have something invested in this discussion....

Last edited:
Blame ofsted.

it’s even harder to permanently exclude now.

Schools hands are tied.
It’s not like. Monkeyhouse expelled 5 pupils last month for disciplinary issues. The ex’s school just expelled some for smerking derp in the yard.
Kid got expelled from my juniors for similar behaviour. Seen him in seniors and he was changed lad. Was scared straight as it were by bads lad school. Said it was horrific.
The ex works at bad lads school. They have to sign a contract accepting that they may be physically assaulted so they can’t sue.

Last edited:
Back in my day, you had to steal the headmaster's car or stab someone at lunchtime to finally get expelled.

Made it pretty difficult at times those lads.
taking a shit on the floor of the changing rooms and attacking other pupils is not normal behaviour. If a child is displaying behaviour that can't be considered normal then there's normally an underlying reason. If you're suggesting that a child that is clearly struggling should be hoofed out and forced to deal with whatever issues they're dealing with on their own because that's what they done in the 70s then that says more about you than anyone else including the school.

Seems daft having people with extreme difficult behaviour in with the well-behaved folk.

Last edited:
I would hope that the school would be looking at what was going on his home life or what else could be causing the issues rather than looking to just get rid of the kid..
They are. It probably wouldn’t surprise many people to find out where he lived.

I’m not suggesting that at all. I entirely agree with you. I was trying to make a comparison to when I was at school in the 80s and ask what it takes to get expelled now. If I had taken a shit on the floor, hurt other pupils constantly and also disrupted every lesson I would have been expelled for sure.

Last edited:
They are. It probably wouldn’t surprise many people to find out where he lived.

I’m not suggesting that at all. I entirely agree with you. I was trying to make a comparison to when I was at school in the 80s and ask what it takes to get expelled now. If I had taken a shit on the floor, hurt other pupils constantly and also disrupted every lesson I would have been expelled for sure.
well done to that school then that they seem to have moved on that 80s view and aren't just expelling the kid and pushing it to be somebody else's problem. Hopefully the kid in question will get the help he sounds like he needs...

Our school had some right lunatics but only remember one lad getting expelled for brandishing a knife and threatening the head of year, this was the late 90s. On the last week of school in year 11 I remember being told in an assembly by the head teacher they'd have a zero tolerance approach to any end of year tomfoolery...Remember one lad getting egged on the last day of term by this big lad before our GCSE's and his brother kicked off with the lad who hoyed the egg and he got brutally attacked, fractured skull and missed his exams. Fast forward a few weeks and the lad who did it was sat there doing his exams...no justice at all.

Our school had some right lunatics but only remember one lad getting expelled for brandishing a knife and threatening the head of year, this was the late 90s. On the last week of school in year 11 I remember being told in an assembly by the head teacher they'd have a zero tolerance approach to any end of year tomfoolery...Remember one lad getting egged on the last day of term by this big lad before our GCSE's and his brother kicked off with the lad who hoyed the egg and he got brutally attacked, fractured skull and missed his exams. Fast forward a few weeks and the lad who did it was sat there doing his exams...no justice at all.
Teacher in making empty threat to pupils shocker. It’s all part of the training isn’t it?

Absolutely. I remember the lads folks getting the police involved but IIRC the school just brushed it under the carpet as if it never happened.
The private school I went to never expelled anyone to my knowledge. Although @calmac might be able to correct me (without naming names of course). The cynic in me says that it was all to do with maximisation of school fees!

I was threatened with a suspension at secondary school in the 3rd year for supplying and selling stink bombs. Every time one was let off there was a tree of blame.... and all the lines pointed to one person. My name was circled and I was summoned into the head teacher’s office. I’d never been in there before and he ruled the school - staff and pupils - through fear. Proper conservative, traditional, Fight the Good Fight, religious, magistrate arsehole.

I was threatened with a suspension at secondary school in the 3rd year for supplying and selling stink bombs. Every time one was let off there was a tree of blame.... and all the lines pointed to one person. My name was circled and I was summoned into the head teacher’s office. I’d never been in there before and he ruled the school - staff and pupils - through fear. Proper conservative, traditional, Fight the Good Fight, religious, magistrate arsehole.
Guilty or innocent?

Back