Being expelled from school...

Kent_Mackem

Striker
Back in the day, if a Year 5 pupil (3rd Year Junior in old money) was to disrupt the classes every single day by arsing around and throwing chairs for over 5 months, fight with and punch in the face other pupils at the school pretty much every other day and then finally take a crap on the changing room floor in front of the others while they were getting changed for footy .... would they have beeb expelled by now?

No real action so far from the school. Other than tickings off and chat with parents. And so it continues...

Last edited:

Back in the day, if a Year 5 pupil (3rd Year Junior in old money) was to disrupt the classes every single day by arsing around and throwing chairs for over 5 months, fight with and punch in the face other pupils at the school pretty much every other day and then finally take a crap on the changing room floor in front of the others while they were getting changed for footy .... would they have beeb expelled by now?

No real action so far from the school. Other than tickings off and chat with parents. And so it continues...
I would hope that the school would be looking at what was going on his home life or what else could be causing the issues rather than looking to just get rid of the kid..

Kid got expelled from my juniors for similar behaviour. Seen him in seniors and he was changed lad. Was scared straight as it were by bads lad school. Said it was horrific.

taking a shit on the floor of the changing rooms and attacking other pupils is not normal behaviour. If a child is displaying behaviour that can't be considered normal then there's normally an underlying reason. If you're suggesting that a child that is clearly struggling should be hoofed out and forced to deal with whatever issues they're dealing with on their own because that's what they done in the 70s then that says more about you than anyone else including the school.

ignorant folk like you are a danger to society.

taking a shit on the floor of the changing rooms and attacking other pupils is not normal behaviour. If a child is displaying behaviour that can't be considered normal then there's normally an underlying reason. If you're suggesting that a child that is clearly struggling should be hoofed out and forced to deal with whatever issues they're dealing with on their own because that's what they done in the 70s then that says more about you than anyone else including the school.

Or maybe the OP is quite reasonably frustrated that the kid shouldn’t be in mainstream education where he can hurt himself and other kids and behave in a manner that is disruptive and dangerous and instead thinks the kid should be placed under a social care regime that includes special needs teaching.

Don’t see anything in the OP to merit chucking abuse.

Last edited:
Blame ofsted.

it’s even harder to permanently exclude now.

Schools hands are tied.

I suspect it's this and possibly council related? They need to be educated somewhere, even if they don't want to be educated.
I was threatened with expulsion (over a minor alcohol incident) and was only allowed back on the condition that I shaved my tash off.

Jesus. How many times were you held back a year?

I suspect it's this and possibly council related? They need to be educated somewhere, even if they don't want to be educated.
And possibly not.

Most schools are academies these days, and out of council control.

The tightening up of regulations regarding permanent exclusion was sadly necessary. Academy trusts were taking the piss by off-rolling kids at the drop of a hat. This is what happens when you allow the profit motive to become a factor in the education of our kids.

You were doing so well too. Clearly underlying issues with the child in question but the parents of the kids on the wrong end of it are right to be concerned.

It is mental what issues some primary school teachers are having to put up with. Kids younger than this with bags of mental health and behavioral problems, self-harming etc.

I'm sure it sounds like this kid will eventually be expelled but then what?

There isn't adequate support available for schools to deal with these issues at the moment.

Worked in a school not long ago and loads of little shits in there got away with basically a slap on the wrist, all the can do is try and transfer them to another school which doesn't come off most of the time.

Only time someone was expelled permanently was because they were caught doing sniff on camera and shared it on social media too. (Thick twats)

What pisses me off about this type of thing, is that all the focus is on what's best for the kid who's causing all the bother.

And totally ignoring that one bad kid can negatively impact many other kids. But somehow, their rights don't matter - despite being entirely innocent.

Increyable

Back