Behind Monitor LED strips

Logon or register to see this image

£9 on Amazon
Installation piss easy

Comes with a remote that does different colours and effects.

More images here: https://imgur.com/a/RARI9

Because this form hides Amazon links, you'll have to search for "Autai LED Strip Light USB Power TV Backlight RGB Color with 24 Key Controller Pack of 4pcs 19.7-inch USB Strip Light with 1pcs 11.8-inch USB Cable Home Luxury Light"

I've got a dual monitor stand to come yet and possibly a new table top to complete my battlestation.

In my mind I'm 10. Admit it, it's mint :lol:
Do they change colour based on what's on the screen? Noticed you had red and green on the photos.

I'm having an ongoing argument with the Mrs at the minute, I want a bookcase in the living room for my games. The drawers in the TV unit are full and I have about 30 games that don't fit. She says it's not a child's bedroom and I need to grow the fuck up.

Do they change colour based on what's on the screen? Noticed you had red and green on the photos.

I'm having an ongoing argument with the Mrs at the minute, I want a bookcase in the living room for my games. The drawers in the TV unit are full and I have about 30 games that don't fit. She says it's not a child's bedroom and I need to grow the fuck up.

Unfortunately not.. I was tempted to get a set that does that but they are a lot more expensive. I might convince myself in a few months to get 2 like :lol:

I've also been eyeing these bad boys up. £150 on Amazon

Never grow up mate. If you do, you've already got one foot in the grave.

I'll never understand the fascination with nerds and multi-colour LEDs. I actively avoid accessories and keyboards with them. Naff.

Let's be honest, we both know she raises valid points here. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Corsair instead of Razer and Osram instead of Phillips.

But I have to say the Osram ecosystem, software and hardware is utter shit and I'll be moving to Phillips. I'll also be integrating with Samsung's smart hub for home automation. All of which work with Google Assistant

I've got Corsair instead of Razer and Osram instead of Phillips.

But I have to say the Osram ecosystem, software and hardware is utter shit and I'll be moving to Phillips. I'll also be integrating with Samsung's smart hub for home automation. All of which work with Google Assistant
While you're smarting up your home you might want to replace that Artex wallpaper. :p

This is why I have a garage that I'm converting into a bar and gaming room

Ive got a Philips hue strip behind my tv, which I also use to play my games on too, and it looks lush!
You can get an app which lets you point your phone camera at the tv and it’ll see what colours are onscreen and keep changing your hue lights accordingly. It totally increases the immersion.

Unfortunately not.. I was tempted to get a set that does that but they are a lot more expensive. I might convince myself in a few months to get 2 like :lol:

I've also been eyeing these bad boys up. £150 on Amazon

Never grow up mate. If you do, you've already got one foot in the grave.
Those triangles are a bit pointless

You can get an app which lets you point your phone camera at the tv and it’ll see what colours are onscreen and keep changing your hue lights accordingly. It totally increases the immersion.

No way!! I have the hue app so I can change the lights from my phone but I didn’t know that! Gonna have a look!

Back