Behind her eyes

I watched episodes 1 to 4 thinking it was canny enough. On par with most BBC type thrillers, nowt exceptional but watchable.

Episode 5 I was starting to think it was unravelling a little.

Episode 6 was the most ridiculous steaming pile of turd that I've ever seen and got my really angry that I'd invested so much time into it. If they'd have told me that was what it was about in the first place, I'd never have bothered.

Tolerated it

Ending was sort of clever but didn't really pull it off properly in the end. None of the characters had any redeeming features whatsoever

Book was maybe better at it

I watched episodes 1 to 4 thinking it was canny enough. On par with most BBC type thrillers, nowt exceptional but watchable.

Episode 5 I was starting to think it was unravelling a little.

Episode 6 was the most ridiculous steaming pile of turd that I've ever seen and got my really angry that I'd invested so much time into it. If they'd have told me that was what it was about in the first place, I'd never have bothered.
Pretty much this.

As a teen I would have thought all the shagging was fab. As a grumpy old twat I didn't need to see some Scottish gadgie's arse going up and down so much

Wasn't bad and even when the whole astral projection thing came into play I was like ok let’s see where this goes. Fuck me what a load of shit. And as for the ending!!! Did the writer just think fuck it that will do. Why wouldn’t you just call the god damn fire brigade. I know I’ll try and rescue her with my astral projection...piss off man.

It was alright. Started of well but didn’t like the whole astral projection thing. That kind of came out of nowhere. Ending was quite clever but had kind of lost interest

Was hoping auld scotch bill knew it was gay rob, and that’s why he had to scuttle their lass rather than look at her. And it needed more swordfights

Back