Beer52

Good luck trying to cancel :lol:

did a free trial, beers were crap but couldn't cancel online and had to ring them and there was dozens in front of me. After 50 minutes or so I then spoke to someone and had to take his increasing hard sell and desperation as he tried to get me to continue my subscription.

Best avoided
I couldn't get through, hung up after a minute or two. Emailed them to say I needed to cancel. Got a response within a day to say it was cancelled. Piece of piss.

Was alright at first but then found that some of the themes were a bit ‘meh’. Took it out initially when it was from different countries around the world then it just seemed to be a lot from the uk.

They were bit arsey when trying to cancel on phone, saying they’re small company etc. Just told him partner was alcoholic and finding the beers
I shouldn’t, but 😂😂

They introduced me to Tiny Rebel, they were very good. I'm hearing great things about that BrewYork too, but I checked their prices, ouch!
Brew York are superb, first came across them at the York cycle rally a few years back, like you say they are pricey

Never had a Brew York. Beer 52 are ok, the quality is never amazing but that reflects the price. When I rang to cancel it was easy, they just asked why. Their magazine is really good too, if you like that sort of thing.

Isn't it illegal to be able to start a subscription online but have to cancel by phone?

Back