Beer52

Anyone use this?

Good luck trying to cancel :lol:

did a free trial, beers were crap but couldn't cancel online and had to ring them and there was dozens in front of me. After 50 minutes or so I then spoke to someone and had to take his increasing hard sell and desperation as he tried to get me to continue my subscription.

Best avoided

Good luck trying to cancel :lol:

did a free trial, beers were crap but couldn't cancel online and had to ring them and there was dozens in front of me. After 50 minutes or so I then spoke to someone and had to take his increasing hard sell and desperation as he tried to get me to continue my subscription.

Best avoided

I messaged them on Facebook they replied asking if there was a problem, I said no, they said it was cancelled and to message them if I wanted to start again. Less than 5 mins

I messaged them on Facebook they replied asking if there was a problem, I said no, they said it was cancelled and to message them if I wanted to start again. Less than 5 mins

I‘m not on Facebook...having checked reviews online about them I don’t see many saying a) how good the beers are and b) how easy it is to cancel

One good thing is they don't use Yodel to deliver so you actually get the beers. Don't have a subscription but have bought stuff when it's been on offer. It is a bit poor they don't have an option online to unsubscribe. I forgot about this and ordered something off them then went to try and unsubscribe only to be told I need to phone. I just paused my subscription online and sent them an email. See what happens.

Had a subscription before, beers just ok and a chew on to cancel.

Have a god deal on at the moment which is a one off purchase that doesn't involve a subscription.

I emailed them when I wanted to cancel and they did it straight away for me, was last year I think like so might have changed then.

I‘m not on Facebook...having checked reviews online about them I don’t see many saying a) how good the beers are and b) how easy it is to cancel

They're excellent for the offer price. Wouldn't pay £24 a month for them like but 100% worth taking up the offer. If it was£15 for 8 I'd be tempted

I e mailed them and was referred to this ( still on their site)

“Please note that to cancel your subscription, you’ll have to get in touch with our team by calling 0131 285 2684. We're open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.”

The beers did arrive quickly it must be said, but the selection and value isn’t great

Was alright at first but then found that some of the themes were a bit ‘meh’. Took it out initially when it was from different countries around the world then it just seemed to be a lot from the uk.

They were bit arsey when trying to cancel on phone, saying they’re small company etc. Just told him partner was alcoholic and finding the beers

I found it easy to cancel. It’s quite nicely packaged with the magazine and the snack but it is expensive. If you only drink a couple of beers a week I could see the appeal.

Just buy from breweries directly
To be fair, Beer52 gets you beer you're never going to get otherwise. I did it for 6 months, and 4 of those were beers from one specific country, and they weren't the usual places. It was quite interesting, but you knew you'd never get the same beer again.

Overall though, £3 per 330ml can felt a bit much, especially when 2-3 would be lowish alcohol and then a couple would be lagers.

I had no bother cancelling, other than they knocked £10 off on my next box, so I took that, then cancelled the next month

Ah reet, are people talking about deals, cancelling to get freebies etc? Just thought it was asking if anyone had ever used them.

Back