Beer

So people want to make a higher quality product for people who are happy to pay for it .

And people are twisting on about this ,despite nobody forcing them to buy it?

Jog on ffs.

People who fought Hitler will be spinning in their graves about these craft beers that have undertones etc.

Some right scratters outing themselves in this thread because they can't afford decent beer like.
That’s all it comes down to. There are some of us that are able to pay to enjoy a nice drink and those who pay as little as possible to simply glug it down their gullets to get smashed asap

Last edited:
That’s all it comes down to. There are some of us that are able to pay to enjoy a nice drink and those who pay as little as possible to simply glug it down their gullets to get smashed asap

^ Why the beer snobs haven’t got a clue.

I’d prefer to have decent crack with the lads I’m out drinking with and not have to swat up on the ingredients of the beers I plan to drink the day before. It’s got nothing to do with affordability and everything to do with pretence.

I’d prefer to have decent crack with the lads I’m out drinking with and not have to swat up on the ingredients of the beers I plan to drink the day before. It’s got nothing to do with affordability and everything to do with pretence.

Nobody has to do that. You can go out and have a great time with people but still have nicer beer. Amazing concept, I know.

Nobody does that though. It’s exactly the same but you’re drinking piss and we affluent folk are drinking high quality drinks.

Nobody has to do that. You can go out and have a great time with people but still have nicer beer. Amazing concept, I know.

No, it’s something I’ve witnessed first hand over the last couple of years. It tends to be the same clones doing it too.

Nobody does that though. It’s exactly the same but you’re drinking piss and we affluent folk are drinking high quality drinks.

:lol::lol::lol:

No, it’s something I’ve witnessed first hand over the last couple of years. It tends to be the same clones doing it too.

You've witnessed, first hand, people swatting up on ingredients the day before they go to the pub? I'd suggest you get more interesting pass times then.

Im just as happy paying £6 for a nice ale as i am paying 2 quid for a pint of carling. Depends what mood im in, how much ive got, what i fancy. The idea that people drinking an ale sit round discusing the ingredients is absolutely absurd like. If me or a mate buy an ale that neither have had all that will be said is 'nice that, if that to be honest.

I’m really not trying to come up with owt. It’s impossible for you to have witnessed what you have claimed so you’ve shown yourself up mate.

Okay, I have witnessed ‘men’ discussing ingredients of the beer on more than one occasion. Where do you think they get his info from? Admittedly, it may not be the day before, but that’s not really the argument is it? Or do you prefer trying to score points on side issues rather than the main one?

Back