Beer gardens in the town?

That was where I had my last night out. August bank holiday on the Sunday. I went to see the band which was limited by tickets, but still busy. They had a DJ outside and it was bouncing. No neighbour's round there to complain.
i can vaguely remember that whole route being full of people walking to different pubs and the free mini bus taking those who didnt want to walk. was great

That was where I had my last night out. August bank holiday on the Sunday. I went to see the band which was limited by tickets, but still busy. They had a DJ outside and it was bouncing. No neighbour's round there to complain.
I went earlier in the Summer and enjoyed it. Will most likely be the first pub I go to when they reopen. Looks like I'll have to wait a while though.

Just seen the latest Saltgrass update of their outside area. Fair play, they are putting a lot of effort in.
Just watched the video and if thats the finished position of the picnic tables they need a new tape measure , if the tables have 3 aside on all of them the people will be nearly back to back in the middle bit, instead of 2m apart .

Just watched the video and if thats the finished position of the picnic tables they need a new tape measure , if the tables have 3 aside on all of them the people will be nearly back to back in the middle bit, instead of 2m apart .
If we're being honest here, by the time pubs open social distancing will have gone out of the window. Barely anyone is doing it now. Fast forward a month or so when deaths are in single figures and that'll be that.

Isn't it 1m distance required in pubs, anyway?

Walked behind Cooper Rose and Chaplins today. Beer garden so far is traffic cones at either end and a guy was pressure cleaning the path. Bit close to the main road for anyone drunk stepping out into the road as buses fly past on way to Park Lane

Back