Beer gardens in the town?

Are they allowing mixing then? Or is that not until 21st June? It'll be interesting if you still have to book/rule of 6 when the Euros start. It's England v Scotland on the 19th of June.

not sure mate I just did a google, I’m guessing it won’t be a free for all at the first pass like but on the other hand if the vaccine works and by may we are at 30-40 million jabs done, maybe it will happen.

not sure mate I just did a google, I’m guessing it won’t be a free for all at the first pass like but on the other hand if the vaccine works and by may we are at 30-40 million jabs done, maybe it will happen.
Just says this on the BBC news site.

• Pubs, restaurants and other hospitality venues can seat customers indoors
Maybe they're keeping it vague for now and as you say they can be more relaxed because the numbers will justify it.
It is mate
Imagine England v Scotland on the 19th then :lol:.

Last edited:

Maybe they're keeping it vague for now and as you say they can be more relaxed because the numbers will justify it.

presume it will be on the 1 household / bubble arrangement like before but let’s see. If all the high risk groups are vaccinated by then though I’m not sure why it should matter.

presume it will be on the 1 household / bubble arrangement like before but let’s see. If all the high risk groups are vaccinated by then though I’m not sure why it should matter.
By that point, daily deaths should be near nonexistent and cases very low (assuming no new variant destroys things). Can't see these restrictions being in place by then. They can relax all of that while keeping to the timetable.

By that point, daily deaths should be near nonexistent and cases very low (assuming no new variant destroys things). Can't see these restrictions being in place by then. They can relax all of that while keeping to the timetable.

thats what I’m thinking too. With about 22 million vaccinated already we must be pretty much at the point where anyone vulnerable has had the jab.

Id rather be at Wembley mate, if we aren’t allowed in which is what I’m suspecting we are hiring a log cabin in Argyll for 6 of us.

It would be class if we're back to normal by then. Your lot could certainly give the London economy a boost that weekend.
Aye we were expecting 13,000 tickets for our supporters club.
I can forego Wembley if I can get to Hampden for the other two games but I’m not sure that will even happen, living in Sunderland will ensure Nicola will have me shot at the border for trespass.

Back