Beer fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was she also pissed? If she was then it isn't a problem. I have said some absolutely daft stuff to mates when we have been pissed and there has never been any serious repercussions.
You have now made me feel better. TBH my manager was the most pissed out of everyone and more likely to have pissed people off

You have now made me feel better. TBH my manager was the most pissed out of everyone and more likely to have pissed people off
My experience of the fear is that it never actually goes away until youve seen the person/ people that you think you might have upset

Every time ive had it though nothing has ever came of it but you never think that at the time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My experience of the fear is that it never actually goes away until youve seen the person/ people that you think you might have upset

Every time ive had it though nothing has ever came of it but you never think that at the time :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm working on the principle that if it was anything bad I would have received a message by now on social media.
My wife was away and came back last night . She said I ignored all her calls .
I searched the house high and low as one of my dogs has lost his sandfly collar. Today it was revealed that the other dog had two collars on hidden under his hair. I have no idea whatsoever why I would pull of such a ridiculous pointless prank

Haway then what ya done :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Thats one way to get rid of it i suppose
Done nowt mate ,very civilised evening .Just gobsmacked the state of the people pubs in the likes of establishment etc

I'm working on the principle that if it was anything bad I would have received a message by now on social media.
My wife was away and came back last night . She said I ignored all her calls .
I searched the house high and low as one of my dogs has lost his sandfly collar. Today it was revealed that the other dog had two collars on hidden under his hair. I have no idea whatsoever why I would pull of such a ridiculous pointless prank
Alcohol should be illegal, it sends people round the bend :lol:

Done nowt mate ,very civilised evening .Just gobsmacked the state of the people pubs in the likes of establishment etc
:lol: I wont be passing comment as more often than not ill be in the same bracket

I absolutely love the fear :cool:

Alcohol should be illegal, it sends people round the bend :lol:

:lol: I wont be passing comment as more often than not ill be in the same bracket

I absolutely love the fear :cool:
I hate it ,crave shite and pop and me heads all over the shop.

Edit:I'm a poet and I didn't know it

I got in from late shift the other Friday and planned on having a few rums before bed! Got carried away and drank 1ltr bottle! Woke up to hundreds of whatsapps and ower lass fuming. No memory at all

Fear of what?Sounds bent.

foreboding marra, essentially with me it's paranoia and stems from not remembring what you've done/said/shagged or who you've upset, horrible horrible mortifying feeling not knowing if your flashbacks are real memories or confabulations, I get it nearly every time I get pissed, it usually lasts 2 to 3 days but I know what it is and that it will pass and have learned to live with it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back