Been a tough week

Discussion in 'SMB' started by offshore, Feb 13, 2018.

1. So sorry for your loss @offshore , big (((hugs))) and my best wishes to you and the family at this terrible time. You tried your best fella, don't forget that xx

2. foggy

foggy Winger

Sincere condolences to you and your family. You did what all of us would try to do even though some of us wouldn't be able so you should be proud of yourself. You are unsurprisingly in shock by the trauma of it all and i think you did right going to see the doc. All the best.

3. Yeah :cry:

4. This thread is awful and superb at the same time

Awful in what @offshore and family went through and superb in all the messages of support from other posters

I can only echo the sentiments others have put into words better than I can

offshore likes this.
  5. Boinger

Boinger Winger

Tearing up a bit here.

Awful situation to be in and I truly believe you absolutely did the right thing.

Deepest sympathy to you and your family mate.

offshore likes this.
  6. Aituk7

Aituk7 Midfield

It's a hard world we live in mate but he died as we all would want to, in our sleep with our family at our side. It's a tough old journey life but he has sons willing to travel the country to be with him, his wife and you to continue his memory. Death is never easy to deal with. You'll pull through though, take care.

offshore and BRMC like this.
  7. BRMC

BRMC Striker

You did everything I would of done.

Thoughts go out to you and the family.

RIP Offshore Senior

offshore likes this.