Beehive 1970s

Discussion in 'SMB' started by MadridMakem, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Vauxie

Vauxie Midfield

He was originally

2. RedHouseMackem

RedHouseMackem Midfield

Shaun Are you from Redhouse ?

Are you from Town end Farm?

Great lad a leccy at the PWD

Got him a lift home one day from Washington depot and could have killed him:eek:

Went to School with JR & NR Two great Lads:)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 4:05 AM
  3. Vauxie

Vauxie Midfield

Pwaper nawty:lol:

Dont need them, the images of that team pic are fresh, as if yesterday

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 4:17 AM
    MadridMakem likes this.
  4. RedHouseMackem

RedHouseMackem Midfield

Defo Jessie C next to TT on the photo.

5. Vauxie

Vauxie Midfield

It is

6. shaun61

shaun61 Striker

[​IMG]

First lad I ever cautioned when refereeing. Non stop verbal from the off. :lol:
    Ps Not from RH, born Grindon 61, lived in Roker 61 to 78 and have lived in Grangetown since 81. My Mam taught at RH infants/juniors Radlett Road late 60s early 70s

Woaaahh there.
    Firstly, who has been "outed" by me that no one knew about anyway ?
    Secondly, even if I was guilty of this,it pales in to insignificance being compared to a student who was kicked to fuck and brain damaged by a pack of lads just for being foreign.
    Im not going to get in to any further argument/discussion about this but feel free to pm me anout my alleged transgressions.
    And btw, IF I have done as you say,no one has ever contacted me to say they were annoyed at being named either in public or private.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 8:07 AM
  7. Its Him Again

Its Him Again Striker

Still going to games ?

8. Fletch

Fletch Striker

don't think anyone be too bothered about naming names from 40 years back :lol:

9. Vauxie

Vauxie Midfield

Well the footy team hoyed up we have all been named

MadridMakem likes this.
  10. Montys Cat

Montys Cat Midfield

Been named numerous times on other photos on here. Non have an issue , the photo has been on numerous sites when the lads on photo have openly discussed the photo and team. Its our boys photo as the fold is still on it.

11. Herberthall

Herberthall Midfield

Very rare marra

12. Its Him Again

Its Him Again Striker

Last time I seen him was about ten years ago on a train to London. Iirc he didn't have a train ticket .

13. Vauxie

Vauxie Midfield

Which you very kindly sent to me, the mrs has a good laugh looking at the hair

14. Herberthall

Herberthall Midfield

:lol: There's a shock. He was told he needed both hips replacing about 3 years a go, i know he's had 1 done but he didn't mention the second op when i spoke to him. Think he just loves sitting with his feet up watching the telly now. Still loves his Lucky 15's mind.

Its Him Again likes this.
  15. Montys Cat

Montys Cat Midfield

Keep meaning to send you a copy , possibly the only one left, slosher lost his so as big A.B . Will have to get a few copys done and give the lads them.

16. Perthyltonian

Perthyltonian Central Defender

17. MadridMakem

MadridMakem Reserve Squad

cheers

18. Vauxie

Vauxie Midfield

Nee bother I will be over for a few games next season can sort it then,champion man

19. molthemackem

molthemackem Striker

No mate...I'm , well, me and our lass are nomads. live all over Sunderland and a few exotic places abroad.. Our lass'es Ma hailed from Redhouse for over 60 years and moved in just before the Russell moved there and is a former mate of Norm, Joe and Roz Hope this mail is directed at my post:)

20. shaun61

shaun61 Striker

[​IMG]

Recognise any of the Vauxie Boys on here ???

[​IMG]

you on this CB ??;)