Becs, what you doing this weekend thread?

Friday - Day off spent ebaying stuff. Need to fatten up bank account ready for PC rebuild. Got asked out to the beach, didn't need persuading. Got some seaglass anarl.

Saturday - Invited to bairns' party to celebrate Harry and Meg's wedding. Not sure how well younguns and drawn out ceremonies will get on.

Sunday - More eBay selling, once I took stock I found a lot of stuff I don't use.

Bermp for @CatRyan the wanker

Wanker

Anyway...

Fri very very busy day at work and last day for those culled in the reshuffle so from 1pm champagne a go go then home to watch tv and relax. Only got a couple of hours sleep last night so over tired.
Sat I need to jump start my car and get it to the dealership to have the battery changed. Then I should sort out loads of house work stuff but I might enjoy the sun and do some c2c prep.
Sun... really should sort out a tonne of house work.

Wanker

Anyway...

Fri very very busy day at work and last day for those culled in the reshuffle so from 1pm champagne a go go then home to watch tv and relax. Only got a couple of hours sleep last night so over tired.
Sat I need to jump start my car and get it to the dealership to have the battery changed. Then I should sort out loads of house work stuff but I might enjoy the sun and do some c2c prep.
Sun... really should sort out a tonne of house work.
Have you thought anymore about relocating for work?

Friday: Working 9am to 9pm
Saturday: Enjoying a cup of coffee now. Working 8 to 6.30. Couple of tests thrown in with that. 'Me' time after 6.30 which will include watching 'The Adjustment Bureau'.
Sunday: Half day so 8.30 to 4.30 and then walking the dog with my kids.

Back