Becs, what you doing this weekend thread?

Friday: Dinner, packing case, some Whiskey to celebrate passing my probationary period
Saturday: Reykjavik, mooching, puffin nudging
Sunday: Wander about, Blue Lagoon, puffin supper for my tea

Struck gold with the weather. Followed your advice and went to the Navigli canals area in Milan yesterday, thought it was lovely. Great for people watching. Why does Milan get so much shit on here? I thought it was a really good city and would love to go back and spend a bit more time there. Loved how much life the plants and greenery give the streets.

Nice one. And exactly my thoughts. Before I went I'd heard nowt but badness on here, its tremendous. Mind no one seemed to have heard about the canals.

Tonight, few beers, take away and a film

Tomorrow - play with kids, avoiding doing the gardening hopefully some PlayStation time

Sunday, play with the kids, avoiding the gardening, cook dinner, few cans and chill

Friday: Working tomorrow so a quiet night
Saturday: Working followed by a haircut, some beer & a chinese for tea
Sunday: Something outdoorsy with the girls, then early night as back at work early Monday morning.

Rock & Roll

Fri - out on the drink in Newcastle with Mrs JM and a curry which I am currently waiting for.
Sat - Taking junior JM to Farm Club than washing the car. Over to the in laws in Blyth in the afternoon for a BBQ and hopefully watching the cup final
Sun- Painting the garden fence then packing for Finland

Fri.......3 Ws work, work late, watch tv
Sat......3 Ss sunbathe, see the mother, sofa night
Sun.......3 Ps party, participate or not? procrastination
I like that style peachbum I'll have to remember to put that much effort to one of my posts to make it look good.

Back