Becs, what you doing this weekend thread?

Fri - Eldest daughters birthday, trip to infinate air then for some tea with 3 of her friends, sleepover tonight, 4 11 year olds, what have I let my self in for?
Sat - Family coming round for a dinner time BBQ for daughters birthday, have drinks later on.
Sun - Whatever daughter wants to do to round off her birthday weekend.

Tonight: Coach local schools yr 3/4 girls footy team. Go mark pitches out for Sunday. Wander over to the cricket club and watch stepson do his All Stars cricket session while having a pint with the missus and trying not to tell her ex that he's a shit excuse for a human being.

Saturday: Take team to school tournament. Go collect my own kids. FA cup.

Sunday: Footy club presentation day, followed by managers vs cricket club game.

Friday - mate coming up soon and we’re off out for Fish and Chips. With peas, think I’ll go mushy. Off to me ma and pa’s tonight. Cups of tea and biscuits. Rock and roll.

Saturday- Watch the wedding. I am a Royal so will be cussing the f***ing interlopers. Watch FA cup once I’ve settled back into being a dethroned commoner again.

Sunday - dinnar.

Friday: work and then a Bruce Lee film marathon with a few creamy buckets
Saturday: Gabber Saturday in the garden with my mates. Gonna set my punch bag and weights up in the garden and have a fire
Sunday: all you can eat sunday dinner at Big Lukes

Friday - Seeing my Dad in Manchester
Sat - Nowt yet as far as I know
Sun - Working at the Great Manchester Run. Spare a thought for me. I'll be getting up at about quarter to 6

Friday - Footy later, maybe pick up a few beers on my way home.
Saturday - Kids footy with the bairn, hopefully taking my old car to get MOTed so I can get shot of it, maybe pick up a few beers on my way home.
Sunday - Our lass wants to do the parkrun round Mowbray Park on the morning but it depends how many beers I've picked up in the previous two evenings. Got plenty of work to keep me busy and plenty to do round the house, so I'll probably sit around watching Fast N Loud all day.

Friday -off today so bit of top up gardening duties in the sun then chippy tea after all the clan are home from work, school etc. Friday classic horror night dvd with the kids.

Saturday - training run in prep for next weekends 10k and half marathon. Watch both Cup finals then make a nice tea.

Sunday - Hill walk up the pentland hills with a picnic. Look for a good box set to start watching after a late tea.

Friday - getting pissed later
Saturday - gig
Sunday - all day sesh, making up lies abou the c2c to try get catryan into my bed.

fri - cluny. pints and vibes.

sat - deein the dex at the wongadome, then boozeburn

sun - deein the dex at the wongadome, then decontaminate myself

fri - cluny. pints and vibes.

sat - deein the dex at the wongadome, then boozeburn

sun - deein the dex at the wongadome, then decontaminate myself
What’s the Dex at the wongadome all about?

Just in Newcastle or actually something going on in the ground?

Just interested, no way I’m going. :lol:

Back