Becs, what you doing this weekend thread?

Friday: Work till half 4ish & then a relaxing evening with the lass (no).

Saturday: Nowt major planned, probably a haircut & watch the match.

Sunday: Nowt until the evening, then a dress rehearsal.

Friday - Threave Rovers vs Stranraer

Saturday - Cut the grass, tidy up some of the garden, few hours darts practice in the garden, few hours in the bookies and generally wishing that I didn't quit the fags and booze 7 weeks ago

Sunday - Mass then jog, shower and do some work at home in preparation for a busy week ahead at work

Friday - Threave Rovers vs Stranraer

Saturday - Cut the grass, tidy up some of the garden, few hours darts practice in the garden, few hours in the bookies and generally wishing that I didn't quit the fags and booze 7 weeks ago

Sunday - Mass then jog, shower and do some work at home in preparation for a busy week ahead at work
Away the toon.

Who you supporting?

Fri: Pick bairns up, head straight up to Hamsterley to the parents caravan.
Sat: Dog walks, dinner at the Cross Keys, hopefully sit on decking having a few G&T's
Sun: Walk round Lanchester Garden Centre on way back to Sunderland, hopefully have one of their Sunday Dinners, then home to sit in my new Lay-Z-Spa polishing off whatever is left of the Gin.

Friday: taking it easy with the booze, going out for a meal or something later
Sat: dinnar, might put together the table for my outdoor oven
Sun: hair cut of some other boring shit, might go for a run if my ankle's better by then

Just about to wash the car but with the weather forecast probably the whole weekend just chilling out. Sunday Bowling comp.... could be an all dayer if i make it to the final. Obviously a few cold beers to quench the thirst.:D

Friday night off to see a reggae band in a hip pub.
Saturday off to see the tits on the beach .
Sunday I will be enjoying a walk along our wonderful coast

pics marra we need pics !!

Friday: Beer and boardgames at a mate's house
Saturday: royal wedding avoidance. Cup final early evening, Scottish cup final earlier, maybe.
Sunday: some gardening if the weather is good. Cook a lasagne.

Back